• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why are there no pictures for any Bowling Green, KY Courses?

ambroze

Par Member
I can't believe that there are no pictures for most of the courses in Bowling Green, KY. There are 4 pictures for Lover's Lane and 1 for Basil Griffin Park. I'm just as guilty but I don't live there. Come on; let's get the cameras out soon. Anyone interested?

i'm with you on that. i don't live there either, but i do get to play there from time to time. i will be taking my camera and uploading some pics next chance i get. bowling green has a lot to offer disc golfers, and a wide variety of courses, not to mention the big NT tourney!

I might be able to take some when I drive through there at the end of February. i am hoping to play Keriaekes and Lovers Lane.

wow.. good point!

I uploaded a few of the Lovers Lane pics on here. Think I have some of Hobson, Kerieakes and Basil Griffin as well. I lived there 4 years ago, so my pics may be out of date a bit.. If I can locate them on this computer I will upload some.

I might be able to take some when I drive through there at the end of February. i am hoping to play Keriaekes and Lovers Lane.

wow.. good point!

I uploaded a few of the Lovers Lane pics on here. Think I have some of Hobson, Kerieakes and Basil Griffin as well. I lived there 4 years ago, so my pics may be out of date a bit.. If I can locate them on this computer I will upload some.

that would be great to get some pics posted for the courses. it will take some effort, there are like 8 or 9 courses in the area now i think. maybe there isn't a high awareness of DGCR in that area. if anyone plays any of the courses there in the upcoming months, maybe we could post some flyers or business cards or something.

here is a link to the forum with the flyers and business cards created by timg
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25&highlight=business+cards

BowlingGreenOpen019.jpg
[/IMG]
I got a few of last years BGO. Lead pack but the weather was BAD.
Lovers Lane____THE tree. Climo hit this somnabitch with his drive on #4.

It's right below the upper most branch on the right hand side. A white disc. What do I win?

My girlfriend just got a premotion, part of her new gig is she has to spend a month in Cincy.....I was happier than her about this. Then she clicked the map on here and figured why I was so joyous. I can't wait to spend a few weeks this June around Cincy, L-ville and Dayton......it's gonna be a great summer.

It's right below the upper most branch on the right hand side. A white disc. What do I win?

Yeah!! You win the first annual DGCourseReview "NO I ain't blind" award!
However, no one else can see it so it's really just an invisible trophy.
Congratulations DW!

Wait . . . did you see it . . . did you see it . . .I just clapped in silence for you the winner!

Latest posts