• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Edgar, WI

Wildcat 9

15(based on 1 reviews)

wolfhaley

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Wildcat 9

Dammit. I just drove through and back that area this weekend lol. Might have to check this one for Memorial Day weekend if I decide to go back up to the north woods.

Dammit. I just drove through and back that area this weekend lol. Might have to check this one for Memorial Day weekend if I decide to go back up to the north woods.

You didn't miss too much :p

You didn't miss too much :p

Yea I can see that it's your basic school 9er. Did you see it on uDisc or something? I was checking out that app for new courses not too long ago and didn't see anything worth adding.

Yea I can see that it's your basic school 9er. Did you see it on uDisc or something? I was checking out that app for new courses not too long ago and didn't see anything worth adding.

Yeah. Happened to notice it a couple days ago. It must've just been added. There was no map for it on Saturday or Sunday so I thought I was going to have to wander around to figure it out. When I brought up the scorecard yesterday suddenly there was a map, which was nice.