• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wildwood Park, Louisville Ohio

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
This was one of my first courses. Very nostalgic for me.

First time I played it, it was a 9 hole course with dirt tees, old home made baskets, no maps or signs, and it was pretty overgrown in spots.

Played it again this month and now it is 13 holes, paved tees, brand new baskets and great signage.

Great to see this little course improve. Worth a second look if you find yourself in the area!

Thanks for the shout out Mike.
The City of Louisville and a handful of volunteers have worked together to improve this course.
It was awesome to see the City of Louisville embrace and provide resources coupled with the fund raising that took place to get this course resurrected and expanded.

For anyone in the area in early November, The Thrill In The Ville Tournament will be held on 11/2/19.
Always a good time.

Wanted to bump this. Got to throw this course this spring and it is night and day from the first time I played out there.

I think I miscounted on the OP of this thread because the course is 14 holes now.

The concrete tees, course map, new signs and fresh baskets are such an improvement. Disc eating pine trees have been heavily trimmed back.

Some of the fairways have lost some trees, so holes like the original hole #3 that started by the park sign have opened up.

This course is a blast to play with a mixed skill level group, because there's only one hole where distance really comes into play.

The rating this course has on DGCR doesn't match it's current state. Check it out if you're in the area!

Latest posts