• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Win a free Patriot, just suggest a few discs names. Ends February 17th

Long list followed by my three personal favorites for their roles:

* frenzy
* fury
* rage
* tempest
* torrent
* artillery
* assault
* bandit
* bruiser
* mercenary
* scourge
* strive
* clash
* plague
* haunt
* shadow
* chimera
* specter
* grapple
* capture
* grasp
* finale

First 7 sound like distance drivers. Next 6 sound like fairways. Next 5 sound like mids. Last 4 sound like putters. My personal favorites are:

* OS mid: Shadow
* US mid: Haunt
* Driver: Bandit

Overstable mid: Sickle
Understable mid: Spear
Driver: Mayhem

Please ignore all other entries. Thanks.

Ones I really liked from the previous post:

Hammer- by tampabay

Vanish- crd 81

Seige- JHern

My attempts:

OS midrange: Forge

US midrange: Wisp

driver: UpRoar

The Faster(could be misconstrued), The Quick(ditto), The three musketeers what ever their names were. Larry, Moe, Curly. The original Moe. Coltrane. Mingus. Monk. The Free. The three wise men. their gifts. (lame and Lame) the cantor the gallop the gate. Confucius. the Solid. The Brave. the dollar, the quarter and the dime. the lesser, the greater, the evil. The heavy(I call my max weight Champ Firebird this). Ray. The Cleaner.

an overstable midrange- the hog

understable midrange- the prairie chicken

driver- the Sasquatch

Daredevil already makes a Sasquatch.

Anyway. Umm...

Ghost OS and Ghost SS :thmbup:

Um. Or the Scythe (OS) and the Shriek. (US)

And uh, the Traitor. Sorry if someone already said these, I doubt it though, these are pretty bad :thmbup:

Weapons seem popular... The Knife, the Crossbow, the Bazooka!, the grenade(another pet name of my Firebird), the Tank, the Jet, the Blade(taken?), the Anchor(not a weapon...), the Hungry, The Burner, the Flamethrower. or simply: the Weapon.

The Bender, The Straightener, the Crook(would make for a good illustration), The Burglar, The Thief. The Rambler(taken?), the Grapple(obviously for the OS), The Trailblazer, meh. I'm out. Wait.... nope... out.

I really like UpRoar. Good name.

Latest posts