• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Winter Hurricane

clubcarib

A vicious storm rolled through our area last night with wind gusts up to 95 miles an hour! My local course was flattened, with damage on most of the holes. Some are totally impassable at this point.

The river that runs along the edge of a few holes was a raging mess, and even flooded a couple of holes. It looks like it's going to take at least a month to clean it all up to be able to play all the holes again. :(

Even the main parking lot was blocked off because of downed wires and rushing water across the roads. There is a secondary parking lot that a few people know about and it was packed. I guess everyone needs their fix. :D

Attachments

• bellamy1.jpg
    bellamy1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 29
  • bellamy3.jpg
    bellamy3.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 33
  • bellamy2.jpg
    bellamy2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 28
Are you kidding? Thats gotta be the most technical and challenging course available at the moment.

In all seriousness; I hope it gets all fixed up for you ASAP.

Natural chaos. Although I can't for the life of me figure out how that plastic bag full of trash survived unscathed!

for food, travel, and housing expenses...
i could come out and help cleanup... 12 hours a day til she's done

Maybe some cool new hole designs can com eout of the chaos. Find the bright side.

Latest posts