• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Write-in poll: Your favorite disc(s)?

wait how did I take a point away from the Wizard? I meant to vote for that! It's literally my favorite disc!

wait how did I take a point away from the Wizard? I meant to vote for that! It's literally my favorite disc!

Read the rules in the original post. You have 3 points to assign. You originally voted for just 2 discs, meaning that your first disc (Wizard) got 2 points and your second got 1 point. Then you added a 3rd disc which means each disc got 1 point (so 1 was subtracted from the Wizard). It doesn't matter though because the Wizard came out on top anyway. It is (un)officially the favorite disc of DGCR. :)

Read the rules in the original post. You have 3 points to assign. You originally voted for just 2 discs, meaning that your first disc (Wizard) got 2 points and your second got 1 point. Then you added a 3rd disc which means each disc got 1 point (so 1 was subtracted from the Wizard). It doesn't matter though because the Wizard came out on top anyway. It is (un)officially the favorite disc of DGCR. :)

Gotcha. I shouldn't have skimmed the OP but at least the Wizard pulled out on top and not some Trilogy noise.

1200px-Bone_Necromancer.png

Necro'ing this thread. Tally up 3 more for the Teebird.

Predator, Demon, Scale Safe to say I like OS stuff :)

Edit: Didn't look at the date, saw it in the new posts and replied, sorry everyone.

Straight Through the Trees- Roc3

Champion Roc3- Innova

Plays so much different. My Boss/Blizzard out drives the Destroyer 2 out of 3 times. And my Aviar putter fades/right for right dog legs. Roc3 plays so straight; so pretty at 200 feet.
Love it!

Latest posts