• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Yeti Pro Aviars and Test Config Yeti Pro Aviars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmo

*I whine a lot*
Deal on Multiples. PRICES ARE SHIPPED.

I have about 10-15 Yeti Pro Aviars for sale. They are all 3x runs. Many of them are the early 3x run CFR discs that had more of a chalky feel to them. All range from 171g-176g. I have many many colors. Most have only had practice shots taken with them.

Yeti pro Aviar 3x stamp - Multiple Colors - Some new some used PM me - 8$-9$
Yeti pro Aviar CFR stamp - Multiple Colors - Some new some used PM me - 9$-10$

003mpp.jpg

001glv.jpg

I also have 4 or 5 Yeti Pro TEST CONFIGURATION to sell, they are a little different plastic blend with a different mold configuration. Here is what Innova said about them "This is an alternate configuration of the Yeti Aviar in a firmer R-Pro. This particular R-Pro is much firmer and scuff resistant than any other R-Pro we have offered to date. The feel falls in between KC Pro and Yeti Pro materials. Firmer than R-Pro while remaining incredibly tacky."

Yeti pro Aviar TEST CONFIGURATION - Pink - 9/10 - 15$
002gyc.jpg

Weights scaled unless noted:

Orange Green Stamp - 172g
Blank Yellow Wiped Stamp - 152g

Red CFR - 173g
Blue CFR Stamp US Masters Black Stamp - 172g
Blue CFR Stamp US Masters Goldish Silver Stamp - 173g
Blue CFR Stamp - 173g
Yellow CFR Stamp 175g

Pink Test Configs range from 171-172g marked.

Last edited:
Bump. 2 reds sold only from the pictures. Taking trade offers too. But prefer cash because i only want to trade for what i throw. Also looking for flying Squirrels and Polecats.

This thread is seven years old, and Osmo's last login was three years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts