• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

C Line CD2 (FH and BH driver that can handle some headwind)
Lucid Truth (mid range duties and some powered down approach)
Eraser Wizard (putt and approach)

Digging the roadrunner lately??

Yeah. It is straight to fade because it is still pretty new, but it glides like no other disc I have thrown and I can throw at a lower power and still have it reaching the distance that I would get with my Teebirds. I do wish my Wraiths would fly this easy, but I will get there someday.

Calm day:
Envy
Emac Truth
Vanish

Low-to-Moderately windy day:
Envy
Fresh Emac Truth
Fresh Wave

Windy day:
Zone
Fresh Moonshine Emac Truth
Lucid-X Trespass

QOLF
Star Stingray
Star Aviar P & A

(I just had a work trip to AZ a couple of weeks ago and only took 5 discs. In addition to the three discs mentioned above I also took an ESP Buzzz and a JK Aviar for actual putting. So from recent experience, drilling it down to three would mean the list that I posted.)

Five years later... only a minor change, replacing the Star Stingray with a Buzzz. I still carry both, but find the Buzzz more versatile.

QOLF
ESP Buzzz
Star Aviar P & A

Envy
Comet
Switch

Not much of a change from last time... swap the Inertia for the Switch these days.

3 for any kind of element...winds, rain, snow, ice, heat, hilly, open, wooded, mixed, hungry, sad, scared, holding in a pee, happy, angry, calm, paranoid...etc

170g GL River
168 EMAC Truth Prime
175g Classic Blend Suspect

I usually pack these 3 and 4 others. Most of the time I just use these 3 anyways, but have been using a Bullfrog instead of my Suspect. I think the Suspect is all around a better disc for me. It is a puddle time shallow as hell Putter. I know people say its a low mid but who cares?

Last edited:
Spider for approaches and putts
Firebird cuz I always need one
Tern cuz I'm better at shaping lines with that and decent distance

Loving the Spider and Bullfrog big time now.

GL River 169g
Star Spider 172g
Bullfrog 173g

Latest posts