• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

Rival
Gobi
Envy (this one is tough. I like throwing envies and putting p2s.i choose envy cause I can't forehand a p2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stål, Kaxe Z, Glow Reko.

I choose the glow plastic because it is stable enough to approach with, but yet I can still putt with it.

Boss
Leopard
Aero

I wonder sometimes why nobody seems to throw the aero anymore. Total finesse floater that's laser beam straight. Seems like it just glides straight forever. I know it's about the oldest news out there but I don't care I love it.

Boss
Leopard
Aero

I wonder sometimes why nobody seems to throw the aero anymore. Total finesse floater that's laser beam straight. Seems like it just glides straight forever. I know it's about the oldest news out there but I don't care I love it.

Probably cause DX is simply inferior to most baselines around and it's not a very comfortable putting rim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Line CD2. I choose this for most drives now. Great disc.
Z Buzzz. The only mid I carry. If I were really playing a 3 disc round, though, I'd replace this with another putter - a Jokeri.
For putter, Classic Blend Warden. Right now, anyway. Trying out others.

Latest posts