• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

when you get mad CE isn't a word on words with friends.

When you can't get to sleep until you mentally "walk through" your favorite course once or twice, imagining new lines, hitting ACEs, and so forth.

Works even better if you do this with the course you're gonna play the next day :)

I do this. But invariably I will play that course horribly the next time I get to it. Happens. Every. Time.

...when you dream about discs that you'd like to try, especially when they're en route.

Seriously: two nights in a row dreaming about the pair of firm VPs that are on their way to me...

Every time you take a walk you have identified multiple Pin positions and the discs/throws you would use to reach them. e.g.

Pin: On the Matthews' Family Porch.

Disc: Teebird

Shot: Forehand over Walnut Street, to the left of the Acacia Tree, hyzer past the gate and skip up the second flight of steps.

You know you're addicted spending 45 minutes reading about other people being addicted to it in a forum....

Then laugh at most of em cause they are true for you.

When your plan for the zombie apocalypse includes snatching a stockpile of plastic from the local shop. Seriously, I have thought about this. Also, trying to decide how to get in 18 holes regularly with these said zombies out and about. Would a disc serve as a decent weapon? COuld you imagine double tapping with a katana?

You just conjured one of the greatest movie cameos of all time for me.

Bill Murray in "Zombieland."

"My buddy the makeup artist did this for me. I like to stay active, so this is how I get out and about (made up like a zombie.) I just played the front 9 at Riviera. I just walked on!"

When you park a company truck with $5000 worth of tools in the bed, and lock the cab because your bag and discs are in there.

You know you're addicted to disc golf when you already have all the molds that you throw backed up numerous times, yet you still keep buying new molds as they come out because "they might find a spot in the bag eventually."

Ooof!!...real time example.

Your boss hands you several pages off the printer....all flyers for upcoming area tourneys.

With that, I'm out like Shout.

Latest posts