• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Congrats on your Ace Midnight!!!

Thanks. I didn't see it go in, but when I heard the chains, the hair on my arms stood straight up. The chains sounded like they exploded. I was sure it was just a blow through, but when I walked around the corner, it was sitting in the basket.:D

When you order this as your class ring:

DSCN8259-1.jpg

We were sitting at my father-in-law's house the other day and I actually got up, went out to the 4Runner, grabbed my putter, and went back in and sat with my disc in my hand. Much better.

came across the picture online one day when searching google. Look around and you might find them

... instead of making snowballs, you spend an hour trying to form a throwable snowdisc.

^^yes heh...the only link I even have on my homescreen is dgcoursereview and scorecard app.

When your physical therapist chastizes you weekly because she knows that you are playing anyway against her advice. 11 1/2 rounds 4 different courses in the last 6 days.

My college has a course on campus and anytime I have more than a half hour break, I'm throwing.

Ha! That was me in college, only we didn't have a course, so I got really good at pool. :) You're really lucky!!!!! :thmbup:

I was just in Music Theory class and my prof started talking about stable and unstable chords and I immediately started thinking about flight paths. Addicted? Maybe.

I was just in Music Theory class and my prof started talking about stable and unstable chords and I immediately started thinking about flight paths. Addicted? Maybe.

Needless to say...you were done with music theory at that point heh. Class is over and you realize you have no clue what he said after mentioning those words?

Latest posts