• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Ford ecoline and chevy astro fight for the creepiest van award. Astro is a lil lighter on it's feet for the snatching but Eco can fit more;)

Ford ecoline and chevy astro fight for the creepiest van award. Astro is a lil lighter on it's feet for the snatching but Eco can fit more;)

I own an '86 Ford Econoline van, basically a rolling toolbox for me. It is handy around the schoolyard, though...:sick:

I was at the grocery store just now, and the damn basket kept pulling to the left. I told my wife "This damn basket is overstable" . She gave me this look------------->:| and then she said "I don't want to hear it".

I was at the grocery store just now, and the damn basket kept pulling to the left. I told my wife "This damn basket is overstable" . She gave me this look------------->:| and then she said "I don't want to hear it".

Give it a shove next time and see if it has a alot of glide and then yell FORE!! as it almost hits an elderly lady..:doh:

If you think this is a cool picture:

iwojima_dg_usa.jpg

I played so much disc golf this week while on vacation, that I made myself physically sick. I had to miss a tournament today because of how bad I feel. My wife warned me to take it easy, since I am used to only playing once a week, and I played twice a day for 3 days straight, and it took its toll on me.

Since I sleep during the day, and work at night, I am not used to being in the heat and sun for long periods of time, and I think that is what did me in.

I played so much disc golf this week while on vacation, that I made myself physically sick. I had to miss a tournament today because of how bad I feel. My wife warned me to take it easy, since I am used to only playing once a week, and I played twice a day for 3 days straight, and it took its toll on me.

Since I sleep during the day, and work at night, I am not used to being in the heat and sun for long periods of time, and I think that is what did me in.

That sucks, but not surprising with the heat you probably get down there, though the humid heat up here isn't much better :\.

Disappointing I can't find anyone who feels like discing today so it looks like I'm going to do a round alone in a few minutes...as soon as my dad gets back here with my car which he jacked w/o saying anything.

Yea, I took a 100 mile motorcycle trip on Wednesday, and it was very windy that day. I started feeling bad Wednesday night, but I got up early on Thursday and played that morning, and then went to practice with a friend on Thrusday evening, and I really felt bad that night. I felt like crap on Friday, and that was the only day my wife was going to be off work with me, so we really didn't get to do anything that sucked.

I was going to attend a tournament across town this morning, and woke up at 7am, and felt like I had been hit by a truck. I called and told them , I couldn't make it. I hated doing that, but I gotta be at work on Monday, so I have to get better.

I don't think I am going to play disc golf again for at least a couple of weeks. I think I burned myself out.

Because I played till my body started to shut down. And I kept going. My wife is pissed. She told me not to play so much, but I couldn't help myself.

You tell'er Midnight, those magnets aren't gonna throw themselves. :hfive:

Anyway,

... when every time you see a park on tv or in a movie you keep looking for baskets.

Yea, I took a 100 mile motorcycle trip on Wednesday, and it was very windy that day. I started feeling bad Wednesday night, but I got up early on Thursday and played that morning, and then went to practice with a friend on Thrusday evening, and I really felt bad that night. I felt like crap on Friday, and that was the only day my wife was going to be off work with me, so we really didn't get to do anything that sucked.

I was going to attend a tournament across town this morning, and woke up at 7am, and felt like I had been hit by a truck. I called and told them , I couldn't make it. I hated doing that, but I gotta be at work on Monday, so I have to get better.

I don't think I am going to play disc golf again for at least a couple of weeks. I think I burned myself out.

How much water do you drink per day? You are supposed to drink the equivalent of 8 standard size bottles of water. Just being slightly dehydrated can cause headaches, dizziness and just feeling weak and crappy. The way to tell is if your urine is dark yellow which means it's concentrated. Sorry about the pee talk. No I'm not. :p