• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You pick my new MID!!!

New013

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
So I've thought about it.. and thought about it.. and thought about it.. and I've come to the conclusion that I suck at making decisions. So here's your chance to play disc God.

I'm going to buy a new mid today because I've thrown every single one that's bag worthy in to a water hole.

I'm definitely going to replace my Mako but you know i need more than that. I previously had a glo roc and an evo warrior. I liked those discs but have no loyalty to them. So just tell me what I should get and whatever has the most votes this afternoon is what I will buy.

Be specific, I'm counting each disc buy its plastic. So a KC Pro Roc and a DX Roc wouldn't be counted in the same category.

177+ GL Fuse.

If you have a little extra coin buy a nice Opto Pain to go with it. You will be happy.

X or ESP Comet. It will teach you more than any other disc you could buy can. The ESP are still on the market but getting harder to find. The 3rd (the ones most available) are super nice and throw a lot like my TP Comets.

Many people push the comet, as do I. Do not get a Z Comet yet. The Comet will probably push other discs out of your bag.

If anyone suggesting a disc for you happens to be correct about the disc that eventually works out for you, it will be pure luck. I know what can work, but many will come and say I am completely wrong, just as I will think they're completely wrong. You have to decide.

Maybe praying to King Kong might help? ;)

btw, if you don't decide an XD is the perfect mid....YOU'RE FRIGGIN' NUTS!!!!!!

NUTS I TELL YOU!!!!

:D

Z buzzz's flat 168-177. Buy a few in different weights. Find your weight and then you can ALWAYS sell the weights you dont like on the market.

right now we are at

5 Z buzzz
3 ESP Comet
2 GL Fuse
1 ESP buzzz
1 XD
1 Rancho Roc
2 GL Pain

..and you only get one vote. pick just one disc to recommend.

Hmm...
I will have to go with a KC Pro Roc.

Was it a yellow star mako that you lost? I think I saw one in PIAS yesterday.

Latest posts