• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Favorite Disc Logos

That is a cool logo on the Beast. I've seen a guy who has the sticker on his truck. I called Innova to see if they had any more. He said no, but that they get many requests for it. I don't care much for the disc, just a cool logo.

Also the Valkyrie is very cool looking.

There was a post recently asking why the dx logos don't appear on the premium plastic. That is a good question.

DXVLKRE-Y-LG.jpg

Love those logo and still one of the most popular distance drivers!

Did anyone see this picture? Damn...here it is again...

DXVLKRE-Y-LG.jpg

Unless I've been told a fib, the warlock graphic is the logo from a club in Texas and Dave with gateway asked for permission to use it for his stamps.
I thought it came from a contest Dave M. held on the PDGA message board. It was one of the submissions that quite possibly could have come from a club in TX.

The DX Banshee wins hands down. That was the most wicked stamp ever put on a stock disc IMO. I LOVE the skulls in her hair and how her hands are clinched. REALLY detailed art work.

I like the Valkerie, Cro, and the first run Skeeter stamps.

since this isnt just DX logos, my all time favorite that I own is the full color ESP Buzzz:
Buzzz_SuperCOLOR_ESP_SuperCOLOR.jpg

Favorite DX has got to be the valk ... its always been my favorite disc :)