• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your town/course pro

Cincinnati often sees several of Ohio's 5 pros who stay consistently over a 1000 rating (Jeremiah Kraus, Tyler Horne, Brad Schick, Matt Blakely, and Cyrus Fuhrman), and there are some definite legends and Hall of Famers nearby, but there are several dozen guys from OH, KY & IN that can show up any time with a 'thousand rated' round (or better!). So I'd say we've got some pretty talented Open players in the 'tri-state area'. :clap:

Last edited:
Brice Longerbone 987 rated and Miles Seaborn 1015 rated are DD sponsored and two of the DFW pros I see playing in my area.

Course Pros - Steve Rico, Bamba Rico (Sylmar)
Other Local Pros - Lots... we'll name some of the top ones. Philo Brathwaite, Kyle & Tommy Eckmann, hard to tell if Paul McBeth can still be called local :p, Bobby Musick

I live in Rock Hill, SC when I am not in Columbia, but I think the closest we have is Wysocki who hails from about 15 minutes away from Rock Hill.

Big jerm and Wiggins Jr are from NC so I guess I count them? :D

No pro who calls my home course his home course, but a guy here (about 40 min away) named Chris Eads is 1013 rated. He's great. Was on the lead card at the trilogy oppna. He's dd sponsored.

I think the highest rated regular at my current local course is around 950. Average age: probably mid 50s. It's a different crowd than I'm used to.

We have Lowell Shields and Scott Papa. I don't know their ratings, but I know that they're both incredibly nice guys.

Terry Gallops in Raleigh, he seems to be perpetually rated just over 1000. Nate sexton in Chapel hill, he is rated ~1030. Barry Schultz in Louisburg, also ~1030 rated. A little farther away in tarboro, is Schwebby usually rated 1020+. We are well represented in NC.

Last edited:

Latest posts