• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Z Dubz, April 30th, Fort Worth, Texas

Johnnyfats

Birdie Member
From the same guys who brought you the "Battle at the Briar," and the "Thaw Out Throwdown;" Top Card Disc Golf is excited to bring y'all, Z Dubz. This doubles tournament will be held at Z Boaz Park at 9:00 AM.

Many of y'all asked when we were doing an Innova tournament and here y'all have it. Even though Innova costs more, in true Top Card fashion we are keeping it cheap, $40 a team. Every player will have their choice of a premium plastic Innova disc; we will have plenty of Bosses, Katanas, Teebirds, Destroyers, Valkyries, and Vulcans to choose frame.

Of course we will also be giving trophies to the winners, a huge ring of fire, a CTP, and tons of other free giveaways. For those of you worried about the course being packed, we have a permit and they told us if we have any problems with the people not in the tourney, just call the cops. Plus if we flood the course early, no one is going to want to play there.

Im gonna try to be at this with a buddy of mine.. $20 for a chance at some trophies/giveaways AND a premium teebird? Sounds good

I'm in the process of making a new flyer but I thought I would let everyone know, it is going to be a 2 rounds. First round will be best disc and second is alternating shot.

I thought MaceMan had the Z on lockdown? (Exclusive rights to run events and deal in merchandise at that park.)

I'll be glad if that isn't the case.

I thought MaceMan had the Z on lockdown? (Exclusive rights to run events and deal in merchandise at that park.)

I'll be glad if that isn't the case.

I'll second that !!!
Maybe this will open the door for some ligit tourneys out there.

get your partners ready. im a take this one down! finally some innova plastic! I'm so pumped any1 else playing advanced division out there?