• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Z-Flx (Jawbreaker) Captain's Raptor

The Mickstar

Berg Gang
Can anyone give me a comparison of this disc to other similar discs? The plastic feels nice, but the flight numbers make me nervous.

Other discs I own that are in the same category:

Star Firebird - Mine was an unmarked find and pretty beat-in. It's not crazy beefy anymore and gets decent glide, despite being pretty flat. Useable for more than just utility.

InnVision Star Firebird - New, decent dome & super beefy. For my arm speed, it's more of a utility disc.

Neutron Terra - New, flat & super beefy. I Similar to the InnVision Firebird.

I assume a new Jawbreaker Cap Rap will be too OS for me to use as more than just a utility disc, but I'd like to hear real world experience.

Thanks.

If it's similar to other Captain's Raptors, which I believe it is, then it's at least a step or two more overstable than any of those.

I've bagges both a Terra and a Star FB and thrown Cap Raps and it's like Volt vs Terra or beefy Valk vs FB.

If it's similar to other Captain's Raptors, which I believe it is, then it's at least a step or two more overstable than any of those.

I've bagges both a Terra and a Star FB and thrown Cap Raps and it's like Volt vs Terra or beefy Valk vs FB.
Thanks. I watched some Youtube reviews after asking and they said the same. I'll save my money.

How is the plastic to find? I feel like it might be hard to see in heavy leaves.

How is the plastic to find? I feel like it might be hard to see in heavy leaves.
Depends on the colors. Avoid the orange blends. There are some that the base color is tinted, rather than clear. Those are even easier to see...