• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zero Masks, Zero Social Distancing...

Although I agree DG, and literally everything and everyone, should take all reasonable precautions, I am curious what makes up the "outdoor event(s)" in this situation. Protests? Beach party (July 4)? Concerts? Funerals? Trump Rallies...? I very much assume things like those listed, maybe not so much DG. I know its impossible, but id like a stat on DGers getting C19 during a DG event, casual or not. I am genuinely curious.

not sure if you saw the announcement but at the toys for tots tourney someone was tested positive for covid and now everyone is alarmed

local and relevant

This is a really bad look too... but at least it wasn't during a DGPT event, and at least it would make contract tracing a bit easier if necessary.

not sure if you saw the announcement but at the toys for tots tourney someone was tested positive for covid and now everyone is alarmed

local and relevant

US85Ieh.png

so it's a "he"! also you gotta wonder exactly what "tested positive... today" means. I would assume it more literally means "received notification of a positive test result for a test taken some days before today" but who knows

^^^Was everyone really GLOVED and masked? I have a hard enough time believing that everyone was masked, but can anyone confirm all players had gloves on?

They had some other pics on the page of people indoors. Out of like 10 pics, I think everybody I saw was wearing both masks and gloves (disposable clear or blue ones). There was what looked to be a tournament directing involved guy in a blue shirt that didn't have gloves on, or maybe I just couldn't discern them... I have a feeling I'm missing something tho cause otherwise compliance seemed good.

Inside is where the Masks should be mandatory as should Distance rules everywhere as much as can be unless COPD or the very very Severe Asthma where only a miltary style gas Mask can be used. Unfortunately it has become so politicized in USA on the Far right and in young Super Liberals mostly minority or white Bernie only supporters who are doing no mask to say we need Universal healthcare or fix to the ACA as the only version of healthcare So it is no longer able to be for the rich or tied to a job as a forced issue from Joe Biden to have the win on the election. I mean my mom and dad with the big Greenhouse they have run since 2016 also has a break even Landscape side I would have gotten rid of the head guy and used my brother for that, The Greenhouse would not have lost head of nursing employee if she did not switch to a state job for the Insurance at age 26 as thanks to some the issues made for the ACA by some Politicians make it so that the coverage is expensive for those under 35.

On the Disc Golf side, I think indoor is where the Mask should be required for PDGA NT and DGPT events.

You okay man?

They must grow some good stuff in that greenhouse.

Casey was just venting *I think* this is all we need and I agree. Great post, Casey! :thmbup: ;)
Casey 1988 said:
On the Disc Golf side, I think indoor is where the Mask should be required for PDGA NT and DGPT events.

Casey, I still want to know (I asked before but was never answered) what criteria you use to determine which words get capitalized first letters. I know my writing ain't perfect and mistakes are made, but damn dude, spill the beans on your means.

Why.......just why? :doh::doh:

Casey, I still want to know (I asked before but was never answered) what criteria you use to determine which words get capitalized first letters. I know my writing ain't perfect and mistakes are made, but damn dude, spill the beans on your means.

He is the Joyce of DGCR. Proper punctuation is beneath his talents.