• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Zuca cart handle end plug / Infinite Disc not responding

Caviness

Received a Zuca cart from Infinite Discs, but the handle end cap was missing. I have filled out the form on the website, emailed them, AND attempted to call them on the phone. No response has come. It's been 2 weeks now.

Not sure if this is a fluke, but I'll not be using Infinite Discs anymore in the future. Nothing says sketchy like not replying to customer service queries.

Secondly, does anyone know where I can get a replacement endcap since Infinite Discs isn't responding to me?

I replaced mine with a plug made of epoxy putty. I mixed it and formed it in place to harden. It has held up for going on four years now.

Weird. I had an order issue once and emailed them and they replied almost immediately and asked that I call them. Called and they picked right up and within minutes I had a resolution. Sorry you haven't had the same experience I had.

As far as the plug I bet you could contact Zuca and they'd probably hook you right up.

I installed a rubber bicycle grip on mine so if the plugs falling out is common I would never know as the grip covered the end of the handle.

Received a Zuca cart from Infinite Discs, but the handle end cap was missing. I have filled out the form on the website, emailed them, AND attempted to call them on the phone. No response has come. It's been 2 weeks now.

Not sure if this is a fluke, but I'll not be using Infinite Discs anymore in the future. Nothing says sketchy like not replying to customer service queries.

Secondly, does anyone know where I can get a replacement endcap since Infinite Discs isn't responding to me?

Hey, I work with Infinite and I just checked out the emails to see what was going on. We have a dedicated support team of multiple people who respond to every email within the day usually. It looks like they contacted ZUCA to get a replacement and then sent you an email on June 10th to explain the situation. ZUCA is backordered for 1-2 weeks on the handle plugs, but they have a standing order with you and will ship one to you as soon as they come in. If you have any more questions about it, please feel free to email again or reply to the older one. Sorry that we didn't get through to you sooner!

Hey, I work with Infinite and I just checked out the emails to see what was going on. We have a dedicated support team of multiple people who respond to every email within the day usually. It looks like they contacted ZUCA to get a replacement and then sent you an email on June 10th to explain the situation. ZUCA is backordered for 1-2 weeks on the handle plugs, but they have a standing order with you and will ship one to you as soon as they come in. If you have any more questions about it, please feel free to email again or reply to the older one. Sorry that we didn't get through to you sooner!

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know the situation. I'm not sure what happened to the email that was sent to me. I just checked the spam and didn't see it there. The internet does like to eat stuff like that occasionally. I do appreciate the extra effort to contact me on here. I apologize that my first post came across a bit salty. I was rather frustrated at the time.

Latest posts