2 Helpful / 0 Not
What a great time!
Pros: - great use of land and natural resources
- every hole but one made be think before grabbing a disc
- course sign with map, distances, pars
- hole signs
- teepads (10' long, 6' at back, 5' at front)
- easy to find your way around
Cons: - took a hit from flooding (temporary)
- need to mark mandos on course, not just sign
- hole 9 appeared to have some new trees planted and there was no clear path to basket
- There are a couple of holes with baskets near sidewalks. I overthrew basket 3 making sure I stayed out of the creek and ended up crossing the sidewalk. Be aware because there were quite a number of people out walking their dog and exercising.
Other Thoughts: The course took a hit from flooding earlier in the year. Tees 4, 6 and 9 were most affected. Even with the damage, I really like this course. It was a serious challenge for me and sometimes there were just too many trees! The short holes weren't simple and the long holes were attainable. Being from Kansas, I don't get many chances to play down here, but I'd love to play this one again!
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Designer Response by: johnrhouck
Doug, I'm so glad to hear you liked the course. And it's good to hear that it survived the 500-year floods we had this year. Thanks, John.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.