• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Slatington, PA

Victory Park

Permanent course
1.925(based on 13 reviews)
7th Annual Victory Park Open
Posted by stett67
Unsanctioned
Victory Park
Contact Details
Contact Name: Robert Stettner
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 610-554-4099
Divisions / Fees
17 and under: 15.00$
18 and over: 20.00$
40 and over: 20.00$
Pro's: 25.00$
Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 06:00 PM

stett67

The Slatington Parks & Recreation Commission Presents
7th Annual Victory Park Open
Disc Golf Tournament
Saturday May 5, 2012 1PM

Course: Tournament will be held on Victory Park's challenging 18 Tee - nine hole disc golf course throughout the wooded and hilly terrain of the park.

Tee Times: 1PM -All age groups! **Pre Registration is strongly encouraged!**

Entry Fee: Pre Registration: Ages 17 and under $10.00 / Ages 18 and over $15 / Pros: $25, includes commemorative T-shirt for the first 40 participants registered by April 20, 2012
Post Registration: Ages 17 & Under $15 / Ages 18 & Over $20 / Pros $25 (limited number of t-shirts while they last) after April 20 or the day of the tournament.

Awards: Top three lowest scores in 17 and under, 18-39, and 40 and over will receive trophies. Cash prizes awarded in the pro division. Pay outs: 1st place 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15% of pro division entry fees collected.

Registration will be held from 11:30 AM- 12:45 PM for all ages at the pavilion in Victory Park on Saturday May 5, 2012. Victory Park is located at the southern end of Main Street, Slatington. Enter the park off of Grove Street at Jones Trucking Company. Additional parking is available at the top of the hill by the NL Swimming Pool.

Post Tournament: Food will be available in the pavilion. Awards will also be given out in the pavilion.

Fee Payment: Make checks payable to: Borough of Slatington. Please send entry form to: Attn: Disc Golf Tournament, Borough of Slatington, 125 S. Walnut Street, Slatington, PA 18080.

If you have any questions contact Robert @ (610) 767-7626 or email [email protected]
or Facebook us at Slatington Parks & Recreation Commission

2012 Victory Park Open Entry Form

Name:________________________________________________________________________

Address:______________________________________________________________________

City:_________________________ State:________________________ Zip:______________

Phone:_______________________ Age:_______ Email (optional)______________________

T-shirt size: (circle one) S M L XL _____Check here if entering in pro division

Waiver Approval (All Entrants Must Sign)

In consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators, waive, release and discharge any and all rights and claims which I may have, or which may hereafter accrue to me against the Slatington Parks & Recreation Commission, the Borough of Slatington, and any and all agents, sponsors and promoters, for any injuries and illnesses suffered by me while participating in and traveling to and from this event.

Signature of Entrant:___________________________________ Date: ___________________

Signature of Parent if under 18_____________________________________________________