• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger H20 Bag Thoughts and Opinions?

Sombra Blanca

Currently I'm looking to upgrade from my Casual starting bag from Innova. I've been looking and there are so many choices when it comes to back pack bags. I'm leaning more toward the DD Ranger H20. I would love to hear how it holds up. The ABS molding, large side putter pockets, Graphics, storage and rain flap are big selling points for me. I could care less about the water Pack honestly.

https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/Dynamic-Discs-Ranger-H2O-Backpack-Special-Ops-p/4996.htm

:doh:

I have the plain ranger bag, and it is phenomenal. Holds up great, the feet on the bottom keep it clean, and the construction is top notch. It is everything I would expect in an ogio bag. That said, I was also looking at the H20 bag at one point, but the water bladder seems to be the only major selling point on it.

If you can live w/o the water bladder, save some coin, and get the regular Ranger bag. I got mine on Jet.com a few months ago and paid like $150 I think.

I bit the bullet and got the ranger h20. My friend ended up getting the ranger bag. After about 1.5 months of use I'm finding I made the right choice. There are somethings that I like way better then the basic ranger which are the H20 bag,(I didn't think I would use it, but its great) the ABS plastic molding bottom, (Which makes the bag a bit heavier but im fine with that.) It sits nicely and its a bit wider so it holds the discs very nicely. I believe its wider then the basic range which makes the disc fit right, where as the ranger bag is seems they are a little tight and bulgy. All around its worth the extra 50 bucks no problem.