• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

10 Combination Sports You Need To Try Today: Disc Golf #7

Well I would say that tells you all you need to know about what the rest of the world thinks about us. Right next to Gravy Wrestling.

Mainstream, here we come.

Well I would say that tells you all you need to know about what the rest of the world thinks about us.
I would say that tells you that the content of a site like Buzzfeed is largely authored by idiots and losers.

I tried to click the "fail" button on the reaction meter after the article, but apparently for my vote to count, I'd have to don knee pads and service Mark Zuckerberg. That's not just fail, but epic fail.

I know the site is a waste of time, but to even be lumped in there in jest doesn't exactly inspire greatness.

I'm going to found "Bicycle Jousting Lance Review" right now. Been playing the wrong game all along. Pro BJ is getting ready to blow up.

I tried to click the "fail" button on the reaction meter after the article, but apparently for my vote to count, I'd have to don knee pads and service Mark Zuckerberg. That's not just fail, but epic fail.

Oh c'mon that isn't true. Kneepads aren't required heh

Bicycle jousting is number one. It's a shame dg is even on that list... Also how is dg a combination sport?

There was a thread quite a while back (don't remember what about) where I was saying how much I'd like to try disc biking. That's a working title. Basically, you play at a relatively open course, ride up to your lie, and throw the disc before passing your lie, all while staying on the bike. I figure you would pretty much have to throw forehand because backhand while riding a bike just doesn't seem like it would work.

There was a thread quite a while back (don't remember what about) where I was saying how much I'd like to try disc biking. That's a working title. Basically, you play at a relatively open course, ride up to your lie, and throw the disc before passing your lie, all while staying on the bike. I figure you would pretty much have to throw forehand because backhand while riding a bike just doesn't seem like it would work.

Turbo putts, tommies and thumbers, oh my!

There not frisbee though. There discs. And ball golf has holes not baskets. It's a different sport. Not combining two IMO.

$(KGrHqZ,!hgFDUS)GVBQBQ10JvwRp!~~60_35.JPG

I still call it Frisbee golf all the time, even though you whippersnappers get all bent out of shape about it. :D

Sit on the handlebars facing the rear of the bike and pedal backwards. That's how I see all the pros on TV playing disc biking.