• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Anybody in Southern Michigan who missed out on preorders can still get their hands on one or more...

CJ's Party Store in Dexter (near Ann Arbor) will be putting them on the shelves tonight at 7:00 pm. They posted this on Disc Golf Scene a day or two ago. Still debating if I want to make the drive when I already have a couple myself.

Edit: I think they capped it at Max 2 per customer so everyone has a chance to get some.

Anybody in Southern Michigan who missed out on preorders can still get their hands on one or more...

CJ's Party Store in Dexter (near Ann Arbor) will be putting them on the shelves tonight at 7:00 pm. They posted this on Disc Golf Scene a day or two ago. Still debating if I want to make the drive when I already have a couple myself.

Edit: I think they capped it at Max 2 per customer so everyone has a chance to get some.

Any idea if they have any different stamps or just white like most of the places around here got?

Where exactly did you see this mine only shows my preferences.

Here's where mine appeared: go to "view order status" click on green box that says "order details" scroll down. My colors weights were added above my preferences.

Order status changed to shipped! Can't wait

Any idea if they have any different stamps or just white like most of the places around here got?

I can't speak for what CJ's will be putting on the shelves tonight, I just saw their posting and wanted to pass it along. No photos attached or anything, just the text.

But I did see a couple boxes last week from some folks (not CJ's) who had them early and most of those were all colorful stamps. I did pick up a nice Orange disc with Red reflective/cracked glass stamp. :thmbup:

Is yellow actually the least popular color? Seems on the few sites that still have them and when they were selling the last ones available were the yellows.

Yellow and green will prob be the least faves due to easy loss in grass/weeds. Esp with summer on the way! Let the overgrowth begin!

My two have been shipped from Community. I'd probably be excited but the orange I already picked up is just boring. It's a gummy stock buzzz with a cool stamp. I didn't need three of those. Might sell off a few of these and the Roc3's I got before the Suspect comes out from DD next week. That's the mid I want to stock up on right now.

Yellow and green will prob be the least faves due to easy loss in grass/weeds. Esp with summer on the way! Let the overgrowth begin!

hmm, see my lack of experience, I would have though neon yellow would be easy to see lol.

For the folks who have received shipping confirmation from Community, when did you put your orders in? My order detail says 'awaiting fulfillment' and I placed my order on 2/22 before noon. Just wondering how much effort I should put into picking up a couple of Buzzzes locally just in case things go sideways with Community.

For the folks who have received shipping confirmation from Community, when did you put your orders in? My order detail says 'awaiting fulfillment' and I placed my order on 2/22 before noon. Just wondering how much effort I should put into picking up a couple of Buzzzes locally just in case things go sideways with Community.

Registered and preordered on the 21st. Hope that helps.

Latest posts