• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

you should have gotten an email from Community Discs...

4. Order #1888 (just after 12am on 2/22) was the last Buzzz order packed and shipped this morning. All other orders will be packed and shipped by Sat morning barring those I will need feedback on.

For the folks who have received shipping confirmation from Community, when did you put your orders in? My order detail says 'awaiting fulfillment' and I placed my order on 2/22 before noon. Just wondering how much effort I should put into picking up a couple of Buzzzes locally just in case things go sideways with Community.

My order with CD was placed on 2/21/13 @ 5:30 pm, shows still awaiting fulfillment. Guess I need to keep checking on it today and see what happens.

mine was on 2/21 as well and is awaiting fulfillment.

From the Buzzz Update email from Community Discs

Some things to know for those of you who have not shipped yet:
1. All shipments happen each morning and I'm going to do my very best to get the rest out by tomorrow morning.

2. 95% of the order is max weight. The rest were 175-176 marked. I don't know what other shops received but I really don't think much if any were produced below this range. I've still got some at 175-176g but it's slow going because I'm confirming colors with each "lightweight" seeker. Again, I'm trying to get you the correct discs, not just any discs. If you do not need ALL of your Buzzzes in this weight range it will make someone else very happy to be able to get a 175-176 Buzzz.

3. Colors in great abundance (all max weight) are orange, pinky-orange, magenta (darker than pink but still bright), lime green, & yellow. Just keep those in mind in case I contact you about colors.

4. Order #1888 (just after 12am on 2/22) was the last Buzzz order packed and shipped this morning. All other orders will be packed and shipped by Sat morning barring those I will need feedback on.

You don't need to do anything, I will be in touch in touch with you individually if there isn't a solid match to your preferences.

YEAH! My local DG store got all their order yesterday.

Not so yeah ... As the first customer to pay for them upfront/preorder. I thought I'd get some preference in pick, I did "somewhat" but the color I really throw in my buzzzs I was only allowed 1. They got 3 in and I really wanted atleast 2 since that's my main throwing color. If anyone gets the dark orange in their mix nbatch and despises orange or is color blind to it ( I hear that a lot) let me know and I'll gladly trade out with some of the color options I was left to have to take.

Thanks!

^Thanks for posting the update. Oddly, I haven't received that email, despite getting the previous ones. Maybe my gmail is slow today.

Man, given all the hassle, Justin has got to be re-evaluating his career choices right about now. Love of the game, I guess.

^Thanks for posting the update. Oddly, I haven't received that email, despite getting the previous ones. Maybe my gmail is slow today.

Man, given all the hassle, Justin has got to be re-evaluating his career choices right about now. Love of the game, I guess.

Yes, thanks Scunham for that update. Like Dagwood above, I got the 3 previous updates just for some reason did not the one you posted. Strange. But my order # is before the cut off (1888) so I am good. Guess I just need to be patient and wait for him to get caught up. Sure his plate is full with all the Buzzz preorders and the Big Bird Roc 3's he offered to those unfortunate people who get cut off.

No problem! My order has shipped but I didn't order a buzzz.( Just a tangent and a nuke). Although I was tempted to order one

DSC00438.JPG

Anybody in Southern Michigan who missed out on preorders can still get their hands on one or more...

CJ's Party Store in Dexter (near Ann Arbor) will be putting them on the shelves tonight at 7:00 pm. They posted this on Disc Golf Scene a day or two ago. Still debating if I want to make the drive when I already have a couple myself.

Edit: I think they capped it at Max 2 per customer so everyone has a chance to get some.

Well so much for sticking to that plan, they just posted an update on Disc Golf Scene...

"The 10th anniversary buzzzes are up on the shelf $19.99 limit 2 per customer 48 left already hurry quick"

So much for waiting until 7:00 pm tonight. :( Guess that pretty much eliminates me driving up after work to see what they had. Bummer.

From the Buzzz Update email from Community Discs

Some things to know for those of you who have not shipped yet:
1. All shipments happen each morning and I'm going to do my very best to get the rest out by tomorrow morning.

2. 95% of the order is max weight. The rest were 175-176 marked. I don't know what other shops received but I really don't think much if any were produced below this range. I've still got some at 175-176g but it's slow going because I'm confirming colors with each "lightweight" seeker. Again, I'm trying to get you the correct discs, not just any discs. If you do not need ALL of your Buzzzes in this weight range it will make someone else very happy to be able to get a 175-176 Buzzz.

3. Colors in great abundance (all max weight) are orange, pinky-orange, magenta (darker than pink but still bright), lime green, & yellow. Just keep those in mind in case I contact you about colors.

You don't need to do anything, I will be in touch in touch with you individually if there isn't a solid match to your preferences.

I was order 1850. Say still awaiting fulfillment. :popcorn:

Well so much for sticking to that plan, they just posted an update on Disc Golf Scene...

"The 10th anniversary buzzzes are up on the shelf $19.99 limit 2 per customer 48 left already hurry quick"

So much for waiting until 7:00 pm tonight. :( Guess that pretty much eliminates me driving up after work to see what they had. Bummer.

Yeah I was going to call them, but they will be gone by the time I could get there too.

Just recieved my email from volo. My order is on its way, so if thats where you preordered from start watching your email.... which is great, im getting tired of seeing everyone else's pictures... ;-)

FAAAAAAHHHHHHK! Well that just blows a fat one. With my luck, no freakin way I get over there tonight before they blow through the remaining 48. Good on them for limiting it to 2 per customer, though. It might be communism, but I appreciate them spreading the love around.

FAAAAAAHHHHHHK! Well that just blows a fat one. With my luck, no freakin way I get over there tonight before they blow through the remaining 48. Good on them for limiting it to 2 per customer, though. It might be communism, but I appreciate them spreading the love around.

Yeah, I thought it was cool to set a max per customer so everyone gets a chance to have one and not just the collectors. But I am a little bummed they posted 7:00 pm shelf time yesterday and then jumped the gun and threw them on the shelf earlier than planned. :doh:

Was debating heading up myself (1/2 hour drive) but now I don't see any need to. Just wanted to check out their selection and pick a cool color/stamp combo, but I have to imagine they will all be gone but the least attractive of the bunch. Bummer.

Latest posts