• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

I grabbed this one as soon as I could. I have seen a few.

Attachments

• IMAG2664.jpg
    IMAG2664.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 107
my Purp gem.

f9lemc.jpg

35amcep.jpg

I received mine today from communitydiscs and couldn't be happier. The one with the blue/green transitional stamp may be my favorite! Sadly, that stamp seems to be flaking as others have mentioned.

Anyone seen this yet? was just posted on twitter "Something to make you smile today. Details later." @discraftdg

Something tells me they won't be easy to get....

Sweet jesus I dont need to spend anymore money.....

See attachment.

Keep off the caffeine whilst using the stamping machines.

I grabbed this one as soon as I could. I have seen a few.

The whites are so awesome.

There are black ?/Ti ? 10 Years up on Discraft's Facebook. Limited run of 100. Didn't feel a new thread was needed. Any ideas on what these are?

I don't think anyone knows yet, discraft just said details later.

Here they are. Pink purple and blue are from community. I stopped off at final nine after work and picked up the orange with a silver stamp.
image-4_zps23b440b2.jpg

So, did anyone else who pre ordered from volo not get what they ordered, or am I the only one??? I got 2 yellow if someone is interested in a trade..:wall:

I think Im done with the whole pre order deal..never again.

I've got a white with white stamp i'd trade for an orange w/ red prism stamp or light blue w tranny stamp.

its got some yellow streaks in it:
P1010351.JPG

Latest posts