• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

I bought mine to throw as well so I picked out a nice Opaque day glow Orange with a plain white stamp. I feel that when I get the super pretty ones I will be scared to lose them...

Threw mine Yesterday ... it has 100% birdys on it as of now ... Lol

threw stable off the hand with a solid finish at the end .. very slight fade ..

was exactly what a buzz should do .. it felt slighly more stable than my thrower .. but i would almost attribute it to being from being new .. or the wasp stuff .. w.e :p~

I ordered mine awhile back, but never got to "select preferences." This would be my first order with community discs, and my last if I get screwed.

You just email him your preferences

:thmbup: Exactly.

When I ordered mine there was no place to make the color/weight selections when picking the Buzzz 10th. But at the end of the process was a "Comments" section, which I used to list my color/weight preferences for my 2 discs.

Sometime last week/early this week he emailed everyone asking them to reply back with color/weight preferences. Just to be safe I did that as well, listed my CD order # and then relisted my color and weight preferences.

*Side note, he still hasn't received them yet as of this morning from Discraft so you haven't missed out on anything yet. I offered to help him out and only take 1 Buzzz 10th and gladly accepted a Big Bird Roc 3 in place of my 2nd.

Just grabbed a Yellow, heres to hoping its got a good stamp. Plus I feel better now having 2.

After missing out yesterday at MST I managed to get a 174 Magenta and 175 Violet along with some eraser wizards. Super pumped for them to get here.

Edit: wow that was fast, only have 4 left at MST. 1 neon yellow and 3 orange.

Last edited:
After missing out yesterday at MST I managed to get a 174 Magenta and 175 Violet along with some eraser wizards. Super pumped for them to get here.

Yeah same here, I was trying to get some locally but it seems the only ones they're getting here have the white stamp. There is also a place that Ive been waiting to check out but Ive been calling for two days now but I can get an answer. I went by yesterday and they were closed. Though they were supposed to be opened. So I don't know. I figured just jump on one of these pay the price and get it over with.

Mine arrived from Marshall Street today.
8537853542_f6d98832cc_c.jpg

Man that one in the top right looks sweet. I didn't know vibram made a buzzz :|

Has anyone yet seen a super pearly Anniversary Buzzz? I was able to pick up two opaque blue pearlies locally and I was curious if anyone else has had any luck finding some.

Latest posts