• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Figure id post another pic . sense people Seem to love these
only in this pic they don't look as pearly ~

NFSOT
IMGP0933_zps76754247.jpg

Is that Skull blankie for sale? :D

Picked up an orange one from my local shop this weekend. Orange w/ a matte silver stamp. Very nice feel in the hand. The rim/wing feels a bit different than my Z Buzzz, like the wing has a slightly different curvature to it ... is this the "wasp tooling"? Also noticed it was a tad more (over)stable than my Z-Buzzz...but as has been said before, this could be due to it's new-ness. Although, after watching a buddy of mine (w/ a much bigger arm) throw it into a headwind and still have it fade back...I'm thinking that they are indeed a touch more OS.

Not exactly stoked for some scuffed up "new" plastic. I wanted them to hang up, but no way I'm putting these on my wall now. Lesson learned, stick with mashall street.

I've dealt wit Justin and Community Discs almost ten times now and I have never had any issues with packaging or scuffs. Stinks that happened to your discs, but might have been a fluke.

I've dealt wit Justin and Community Discs almost ten times now and I have never had any issues with packaging or scuffs. Stinks that happened to your discs, but might have been a fluke.

Yeah seems everyone haf an "exceptional" experience besides me. Oh well, as I said, lesson learned.

got more today... with a couple other goods. Think i'm pretty set on the purples!

Absolutely LOVE the reflective/foil stamps. The white black stamps just look too plain jane/cheap IMO.

IMG_7845_zps1f8a62f0.jpg

They feel really good in hand, some definitely much better than others.

I actually like the black and white IF they are on the right disc. I don't care for the red as much on many of the discs. All comes down to preference I guess.

Those purples look amazing and that reflective stamp is awesome. Im really debating on holding out to try and find a white one.

Well, because I always liked the bar stamps over circles, I went ahead and got 3 for myself. 1 yellow, 1 purple, and 1 pink. I thought I had given away all my old Buzzzes but I found my 2 pearly blue circle stamps from a very early run of circle stamped buzzzes. The plastic in those is nothing like the stuff out now. Very flat, gummy, and pearly, similar to my pearly old Z wasps. so I will be interested to see how these 10 years compare to my early run circles.

I'm not much of a buzzz thrower currently, but I would say at least once a year I get the itch to put them back in the bag, so thats what these are for. Maybe one day they will stick. Otherwise they always seem to reappear around June and disappear around July. haha

Im gonna have to post a pic of my pearly purp one for you guy. Its sick with some nice blue veins running through the flight plate

Got all of mine today, and they do NOT feel like regular 'buzzz-tooled" bar stamps ...

What they DO feel like is my wasp-tooled, production run bar-stamp (ie: it does not say "First Run" or "2nd First Run")

They feel and look just slightly domey, but also nearly flat ... and honestly, they feel really nice in the hand ...

178g

All the Buzz over the new Buzzz made me want one of my own. I had to get the blue :D
Untitled-1copy-4_zpscba85493.jpg

Mine's kinda pearly:
2013-03-10_21-52-07_198copy_zps67c725a2.jpg

Pretty flat & feels pretty good in the hand:
2013-03-10_21-52-35_378copy_zpscb885040.jpg

Anyone seen this yet? was just posted on twitter "Something to make you smile today. Details later." @discraftdg

Attachments

• buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts