• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Yes the Buzzz is recalled. You need to send them back. PDGA lifted the beer ban as well. Innova is collaborating with QuestAT. This was all announced today! Great to get these Buzzz off the streets.

:)

Check the back. If they have a RC marking, that means they have been recalled.

It's a safety issue. These 'assault discs' must be turned in. My local law enforcement office is accepting them this Sat. They are paying $5 a pop to turn them in. Come and get it! :)

So how are these things flying? Are they similar to the barstamps? Are they consistently flat?

So how are these things flying? Are they similar to the barstamps? Are they consistently flat?

I have several 10th Anniversary Buzzz's; blue, purple, neon green and white/transitional white. The white/transitional white are as flat as my first run barstamped Buzzz. All of the other colors are domey. Haven't thrown a 10th Anny yet as the weather and work have not been cooperative, but I plan to rectify that this weekend.

I have several 10th Anniversary Buzzz's; blue, purple, neon green and white/transitional white. The white/transitional white are as flat as my first run barstamped Buzzz. All of the other colors are domey. Haven't thrown a 10th Anny yet as the weather and work have not been cooperative, but I plan to rectify that this weekend.

define "domey." i have yet to actually see a domey 10th buzzz.

I have two domey ones. 95% of them are flat though.

I'm debating between a new Titanium buzzz and a 10 anny buzzz. Although the numbers are listed as the same, there is definitely a large amount of variance from those that have thrown them. Would it be worth spending a few bucks extra to get one?

I'm debating between a new Titanium buzzz and a 10 anny buzzz. Although the numbers are listed as the same, there is definitely a large amount of variance from those that have thrown them. Would it be worth spending a few bucks extra to get one?
The Ti won't glide as well as a stock Z or a tenth anny Buzzz. My vote would be for a tenth or a Z.

I haven't seen any domey ones either. Maybe ones with a high shoulder, kinda like the midnights if you will, but not domey.
This has been my observation as well. Alot of people mistake shoulder for dome.

The Ti won't glide as well as a stock Z or a tenth anny Buzzz. My vote would be for a tenth or a Z.
This. Though I wouldn't waste your money on a 10th.

I finally got out with my 10th aniv. Buzzz this past weekend in nice weather. The flight is great, feel amazing. Easily took the top place in my bag for my go-to Buzzz. Great job, Discraft. I'm happy I picked up a few extra ;) I threw it on most drives in the 250-310 range.

BTW, one out of five I have is not ultra flat, although I would not describe it as domey by any means.