• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

it feels pretty close, but not quite as grippy as my second run. imo it will bring the price down a bit for wasp tooled buzzzes, but the "priceless" value will go up. more people will know about them, so they will be coveted, but there is an easier and cheaper replacement out there now.

it feels pretty close, but not quite as grippy as my second run. imo it will bring the price down a bit for wasp tooled buzzzes, but the "priceless" value will go up. more people will know about them, so they will be coveted, but there is an easier and cheaper replacement out there now.

That makes sense.

I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.

I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.

I have a domey old bar stamp that is ironically nearly identical in stability to my flat bar stamps but it has more glide than the flat ones.

been loving my pink 10th. it has been a while since i have thrown a buzz. This is a buzz. I love that i can rip into it and it wont drift on me and the fade is pretty minimal if i get a good rip. It may not be my workhorse mid, but having a buzzz in the bag is a nice shot to have when you need to go dead straight. Im glad i stocked up on these. The grip in the cold slushy conditions was better than i would have thought too, i am loving this disc and the plastic is was run in.

been loving my pink 10th. it has been a while since i have thrown a buzz. This is a buzz. I love that i can rip into it and it wont drift on me and the fade is pretty minimal if i get a good rip. It may not be my workhorse mid, but having a buzzz in the bag is a nice shot to have when you need to go dead straight. Im glad i stocked up on these. The grip in the cold slushy conditions was better than i would have thought too, i am loving this disc and the plastic is was run in.

If you need another pink you might check with me after the summer. If the DD buzzz like mid is what I hope for I'll have a max weight pink with black stamp buzzz to unload. Keeping my pearly blue though. Forever. Orange is the gummy one and in the bag. I dig em.

I thought this would be fun. R3 v 10bz.

These 10th Buzzes seem to fly pretty beefy. Granted it was a ****ty throw...

I have a bunch of Buzzzes, cryztal FLX, elite Z, elite X, crzytal GT, and a 10 yr. The only domey one is an elite Z I bought last fall. The other Z I have is flat.

I thought about flattening it but I think I'm just gonna keep it for something a little more OS.

Would love to see them on the same line, but it did look like the Buzzz10 was beefier maybe? that was a pretty high shot vs the Roc so it's hard to say.

I've gotten in a few rounds with mine, it pairs really well with my less stable Ti Buzzz. I haven't tried much more than hyzer lines with it, but it's held all but one of those like a dream, and that one was a horrible release.

Yeah when I do the video Ill be throwing a variety of lengths and lines with each and trying to throw them on the exact same lines. The Roc3 seemed to fly less overstable and have more glide, which surprised me. I just need to play around with it some, it feels nice but I didnt throw it very well today.

Finally got my Buzz, in the exact combo I'd been looking for: Blue rainbow stamp on blue. And now that I have it in person, it's too damn pretty to throw. Son of a bitch.

e6fkbs8l.jpg

I fully intend to throw mine when it arrives. It's been sitting in Salt Lake City for a few days, because that just makes sense. Let's ship a disc from Florida to Utah in a day or so, then leave it there for a couple more before we send it off to Washington. Maybe the Mormons are rubbing their juju all over it or something. Bastards.

Now I'm off topic. Back to the topic: I have no intention of shelving mine. It's not like the damn things are rare (I can easily get backups from Dynamic, Clearwater, DiscGolfCenter, etc), and if I'm going to spend more on one disc than I ever have before? One that's a REPLICA of one that's actually worth money? It's only right that I chuck it into a few trees. I might think twice before throwing it near asphalt though.

Why would you not throw it?

Because it's pretty :) I'll prob break down and field test it once the mud is gone around here, and then decide if it's getting thrown or sold. I'm pretty happy with my mid lineup (including Ti Buzz) and just not sure if it will actually fit in. Plus I'll be terrified to lose it, cause it's sexy.

Latest posts