• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

100 rounds this year

i play 3 to 4 rounds of 18 a day, starting the morning basically everyday, with a few being 2 or 3 rounds. We have 36 at my local course 2 minutes from my house. i play poker professionally so i have a lot of down time and sometime need time to think on the course. i would estimate i have played anywhere between 140 to 180 rounds already this year...lol

Yeah I have to apologize . . . I saw that you called, although at the time I thought it was Joe . . . one of the guys i was playing with. I asked him if he called me and he said yes, so I actually programmed his name into your phone #. I didnt realize until after the round when I heard your message. I wasnt ignoring you, sorry about that.

I played a round before anyone else got there playing 2 discs the whole time I think -5 and -9 those 2 rounds. Then I shot -7 with the group of 5, then the final round I shot -12 (beat my best by 2 shots) in the final round with all 6 guys.

The whole footing issue is the whole reason I have been going to Valley View all winter. It is also why I was so diligent in shovelling the pads and going almost everyday. I didnt want the guys who wouldnt shovel to get out there before me and trample the snow because as soon as they do that the pads are just as garbage or worse than playing in snow. The ice on concrete is more treacherous. Footing is absolutely the single biggest factor in my game I think . . . thats why I want the teepads clear.

BTW I think Dretzka will be closing this week sometime. Mark said he may pull the basket this weekend, but as soon as grass is showing on the golf course he will be pulling the baskets.

congrats on the round, -12 is nice. It seems so doable there but i inevitably start hitting trees and then the putting drops off with frustration going up. I played 2, first round i think was -2 and second was -6. Nice job on the teepads. Dretzka is getting way sloppy i don't think i'll make it back up there until the summer course goes back in. This winter disc nonsense is almost over!

played 2/3rds of a round so far this year. I played 332 last year, and up to this point last year I had only played 7. I'm sure i'll catch back up later on in the year. Although maybe not, last year was a ton of 9holers, and this year it'll probably be all 18holers. We'll just have to see how soon the snow melts, and after that how soon the river stops flooding.

I spent a ton of time working on our course for a tournament, so I've probably walked the course more times than I've played it this year. I think I might have 6 or 7 actual rounds in right now. I'll be lucky if I hit 100 rounds for the year.

I've got 75 recorded in the scorebook, plus the 2 I played this weekend on a temporary private course that I can't put in the scorebook. My goal is to have 365 this year.

IN July last year I realized I had played about 150 rounds and I said to myself I want to average a round a day for the entire year. Officially on DGCR I had 371 rounds posted by years end (which also happened to be my first year of playing disc golf too since I started January 1st 2009, so yeah I was hooked quickly). I had at least 2 but probably more like 10 rounds not posted, being doubles rounds before it was a feature, a tournament on a temp course, etc, but I had to make sure my DGCR # was more than 365 and I made it. I was so happy.

I look for the same goal this year but I bet it ends up being something more like 400 because I am already way ahead of my pace needed and there i sno grass visible yet.

6 round of PDGA sanctioned play (3 events)
26 rounds of competition (mini's singles and doubles, an ice bowl)
22 casual rounds

52 total

The weather has been beautiful all winter long in Seattle. I'm at about 5-6 rounds a week so somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-60

Im somewhere between 15-20 rounds since the new year. Several of those rounds were in snowstorms with a foot or more of snow on the ground, several were in slush and mud. In the spring when the snow is gone and the weather is nice I disc a few times a week.

Looks like about 40 for us. We've had some bad weather. Then again, when the weather's been decent, we've been going for the better 18's rather than multiple 9's. We've also been helping some newbies, so that certainly cuts into the weekend daylight time.

Only 16 so far. I hope to play 100 rounds for the entire year.

I put in 100 rounds...last year...total for the year. :(

Sadly, I'm only at 11 rounds this year, but Spring Break is right around the corner, so I plan on making up for it.