• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 1st Run Champion Whippet Xs

This is one of my favorites!

Picture007_zpsce13db4c.jpg

Here is a pic of my collection to date. I will post individual pics in daylight to highlight the color differences and stamps when I have a chance.

Attachments

• photo (68).JPG
    photo (68).JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 62
Yellow sparkle, transitional, rim is flat yellow, plate is closer to chartreuse.

Attachments

• yellow sparkle.JPG
    yellow sparkle.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
This was my first rainbow stamp, in between red-orange and yellow-orange.

Attachments

• rainbow.JPG
    rainbow.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 26
^Dr. Disc - Yeah he beat me to a couple of them for sure! But he's my Buddy, so what can I say!

I got this one from him! This one and that yellow one above are the only two sparkle stamps I have ever seen too...
f9430664.jpg

Thanks for the post Cali!! Love that orange and green, was that the one with the drop out in the stamp...?

And, thank you again to timothyasteele for another sexy whippet on the way today!! Will post once received!

Nope, the red/gold is the one with the awful dropouts.

Was a good week for whippets! Six new Minty whipps in the mail to me as we speak!! Will post them all when they get in! Till then, these are super nice to look at...

6594aa7b.jpg

2afc51c6.jpg

R.I.P. to my friend nezzerin's Champ Whippet.

He threw it backhand into a tree yesterday and the sumbitchin' flightplate cracked right in half :'(

If anybody has an extra thrower for sale please let me know, he would like a replacement.

As of now he is going to install it as a hubcap on his golf cart.

Cali^^ Ive asked... He'll never give that up, but of course I wouldn't either!

Pablo^ I think I'm about to unload my red and light blue XOuts, along with that nice light blue with a gold stamp above. Have to wait for their replacements to come in though.

R.I.P. to my friend nezzerin's Champ Whippet.

He threw it backhand into a tree yesterday and the sumbitchin' flightplate cracked right in half :'(

If anybody has an extra thrower for sale please let me know, he would like a replacement.

As of now he is going to install it as a hubcap on his golf cart.

I have a thrower I'd sell.