• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 1st Run Champion Whippet Xs

Here's the new rainbow pic...

picture.php

elnino That blurple whippet is deffinately not worth anywhere near that amount of money, but I'd pay a little over $100 for it due to the color. Im up to owning four of his previous whippets and I keep trying to get that from him every couple months or so! Lol - Jeff is a great guy no doubt!!

I use these primarily for long backhands or short forehand hard hooking/skip shots. Every now and again I'll use it as a thumber/tomy or as a short range roller.

Here's the latest Whipp - Have been trying to figure out if this was factory dyed and I think it might actually have been. A few of the previous owners have advised that they believed it was, but that they cannot say 100% that it was, so I'll probably never know...

013D1DF2-5688-4967-9C88-3375830331D9-4846-000006516166701A_zpsf455a45a.jpg

I bet that it is factory dyed. Those hotstamps are sensitive and I would imagine that dying the disc after the foil was applied would destroy the stamp. It still has the little white sticky tab thing too...

I don't know what is more impressive: how much you've spent on this amazing collection, or your ability to find all these Whippets in great condition.

Thanks man! Its taken me over two years to find them all, but its been fun and I've got to deal with a lot of great people along the way as well! Just broke 50 with the 51st one on the way in the mail today. All of them have different disc and stamp color combinations with exception to the red and gold stamps, but one is an Xout and one is not.