• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 Discs ONLY!

This really depends on the course and how tight it is.

Tight course I would take my Archangel and Star Mako

Pretty open with room to hyzer and ani...I'll take my Archangel and Champ Rhyno

I occasionally play with a Wizard and a Wizard, and it's a lot of fun. Doing this can and will make you a better player, if you give it a serious try.

Depends on the course...

If it is one of these american short courses with no hole over 300 feet : Buzzz and aviar
If it is a real course : Buzzz and Avenger

Probably:
Star Leopard and Z Comet
Im really starting to learn how to throw the comet and im loving it. It just holds any line (that can be good or bad). Also the leopard would be my main driver as it is relatively straight for me. If i had one more choice it would be a Dx Roc or some sort of Challenger depending on the weather.

Champion Teebird and x-link Summit.

Although the banshee is my do everything utility disc, the teebird is my go to driver and will get the job done on the overhand and sidearm shots I usually use the banshee for.

The summit gives me a true putter, but also gives me an understable approach disc to use for short anhyzers and short, straight hyzer flips, and backhand rollers.

Latest posts