• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

200 foot narrow hole

FiveV

You come up to a 200 foot hole in the middle of the woods. You have a narrow (5 foot) passage dead straight to the pin.
What shot and what disc do you use?

Hyzer flip a lightly beat aviar, it should go dead straight down the middle, and sit when it gets there.

Depending on my mood and the look of the trees I'd either tbackhand my coyote with just a touch of annie or I would pull the 164 Avenger SS FLX ESP and give it a light sidearm snap straight down the path.

I would use the 177 DX Shark that I found laying by a basket at the end of a 200' narrow tunnel. I would throw it low and level right at the pole and settle for the birdie.

If the canopy was high enough I might run the chains using a higher loft with my 175 JK Aviar first ace disc.

I'd play a different course, because a 5 foot fairway is just stupid.

LOL Jesus!

I'd toss my XL with authority and listen for the chime of the chains!

I'd play a different course, because a 5 foot fairway is just stupid.

Not always, there are many sweet holes that have small fairways like that. But to each his own I guess

My most beat Wizard thrown like an approach shot. I'm not sure if I'd make it to the hole or not, but I'd rather stay in the fairway.

"I'd play a different course, because a 5 foot fairway is just stupid." jesus

Amen!

Voodoo. Either as an approach toss or hyzerflip drive, depending how well defined the edges of the fairways were.

Latest posts