• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

200 foot narrow hole

Aviar P and A. I love these sorts of shots cause I can throw them pretty well most of the time. The other part of the time I get 6's.

i'm with Jesus

5 feet is a little tight for an entire fairway - yeah lots of wooded courses i play have narrow fairways
- but seriously a sustained 5 foot fairway/Tunnel is ridiculous.
i'd like to see a pic of a hole like the one being talked about. Is this hole actually a hallway in a building?

Last edited:
180g Flat Top Roc. It's what I use here...

hornets_14t.jpg

#14 Hornet's Nest "The Gauntlet"

Holes like 14 at Hornet's nest make me either feel great about an entire round or awful about that round.

For those of you who are complaining about a 5ft gap, get over it. There are plenty of holes that are 5ft gaps and as annoying as they are, you will never be great if you don't play holes like that.

All of that said, I think I would throw my Star Skeeter or my Aviar BB with a little anny. It needs to fly stright which would make me lean towards the Skeeter because I have literally made people to open mouth with how straight that thing goes.

On a calm day my DX Aero or Element. With a cross wind probably my ESP Impact or Star Skeeter.

I used to carry the Skeeter more but lately I've been carying the Impact. I always carry the Elemwnt and Aero.

For those of you who are complaining about a 5ft gap, get over it. There are plenty of holes that are 5ft gaps and as annoying as they are, you will never be great if you don't play holes like that.

All of that said, I think I would throw my Star Skeeter or my Aviar BB with a little anny. It needs to fly stright which would make me lean towards the Skeeter because I have literally made people to open mouth with how straight that thing goes.

My home course is a tight, technical wooded course. I'm well versed in hitting gaps. This does not change the fact that the 5 foot fairway holes are just plain stupid.

beat up 180g. roc on a straight line down the left edge of the tunnel.

This hole is 212ft but close to what you are talking about. This is #12 at my home course , River Grove Park in Kingwood,TX. I would use a Leopard or my TL

Picture020.jpg