• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Worlds. Who should I film?

Barsby is funny
Ulibarri is a great up and comer who I think will be the next World Champ
Nikko is alway fun to watch whether winning or losing
Brinster is a personal fav (we putt similar)
Koling is an awesome forehand player and I love to watch him FH and hate that he is so good.
Climo is a champ and I hope he gets one more Worlds before his age forces him off the leader cards
Feldberg is another personal fav and it's always fun to watch an emotional player.

That's my list

Add Cameron Colglazier to my post...kids gonna turn some heads this year.

I saw him in an AM tournament on youtube. Even though he didn't even come close to winning, they mentioned he'd only been playing a year 3 months? Doubt he'll perform to well at this event, but later in the year and next year, if he keeps showing up to events he'll be a big name.

Don't really like his look though. Got that Justin Bieber/Emo/Surfer hair going that just rubs me the wrong way.

NOSteveLA are you from mobile?;) I second your suggestions of Matt O and I think Cam will be the breakout player of the year.

I would also like to watch Will S. play some more.

No sir, but have watched plenty of first place finishes head there while living in Louisiana.
Cam is such a nice down to earth kid, good job Mobile! :hfive:
Schusterick appears to just keep getting better....that's scary.

I saw him in an AM tournament on youtube. Even though he didn't even come close to winning, they mentioned he'd only been playing a year 3 months? Doubt he'll perform to well at this event, but later in the year and next year, if he keeps showing up to events he'll be a big name.

Don't really like his look though. Got that Justin Bieber/Emo/Surfer hair going that just rubs me the wrong way.

Apparently its good enough for team innova...:)

Doss
EMAC
Jenkins (past three world champs)
Nikko
Uli
Climo
Anton
Will Shustrick (sp?)
You know there's going to be at least one really good group out there.
The best would if someone like Climo gets paired with a younger player like Will or Nikko.

The ladies. They usually don't get the attention they deserve at worlds.

You need to check out some of the am players also......

Paul priest(996 rated)
Brad Ramsey(973 rated)
Scott Vaughn(966 rated)
Brett Allen:D(953 rated)

All are backyard players with great chances to pull out the "W"!!!

Sorry if I missed anybody....

Me of course :|:rolleyes:

Do you want to shoot pictures of look-who-that-is or tell a compelling story? Crafting your shots will come from more than who. The other two legs of that stool are where and how.

There are unique, bristling challenges upcoming for both Pros and Ams, spread over multiple courses, many of which will get the spotlight for the first time this year.

If you just follow the top Pros and show 'em throwing oooooh-nice-shots you'll tell the same story as a hundred other guys and miss the chance for some real damn-did-you-see-that punch.

The personality of many of the 14 courses is nasty. The Nightmare, Angry Beaver, Skilborne, The Ruins and The Scrapyard are more than nicknames, and their Worlds stories will rival Nate's or Ricky's. The Pros won't even see The Scrapyard, but whoever camps out at #9 and posts on Youtube will grab more views than all the Nikko videos put together.

Your challenge will be you've only one lens with many visions to capture. What do you want people to know?

My vote!!
team_allen01.jpg

You should film Chain-Addicted annoying Feldberg, it's bound to happen.

You should film Chain-Addicted annoying Feldberg, it's bound to happen.

I'm trying to get the non-stop tour to my local course... if it happens and I get a round in with them, you best know my first long putt im shouting FELDBERGGGG in his honor.

Greenwell is a good one, class act.

Nikko is just great to watch!
Good choices. Greenwell: Legend. Filming him wouldnt hurt anybodys feelings. Nikko: only got to film him once. Big crowds to deal with but the dude can play! An angry outburst here or there makes for some good footage as well.