• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 DGCR Flyboy Aviation Meetup

Just got home.

I'm exhausted

Amazing weekend

Thanks to everyone for maintaining such a high level of bad-assery. Especially Connor for putting it together.

Good night

Just got home.

I'm exhausted

Amazing weekend

Thanks to everyone for maintaining such a high level of bad-assery. Especially Connor for putting it together.

Good night

This guy's game is legit. We took his drive on a 710' hole and my upshot was a standstill Wizard. :| That's a 550' - 600' drive, straight ridonk.

I think a lot of people owe Jason money for the ace, too. So, I don't take it personally since you all hate Heartman just as much!

I think a lot of people owe Jason money for the ace, too. So, I don't take it personally since you all hate Heartman just as much!

Donate that $$$ to Flyboy, all that matters is that it's on video!!!!! :)

Wow Matt, it really hurts that you failed to mention the awesomeness of me carrying the hammer/jcrab card on hole 26 Sunday doubles as one of the highlights LOL

He carried me like a wet purse.

This guy's game is legit. We took his drive on a 710' hole and my upshot was a standstill Wizard. :| That's a 550' - 600' drive, straight ridonk.

Thanks, hommie. However, you need to remember my shot after you parked your Wizard. My "I'm going to run it" shot......sharp hyzer with a Firebird that was only missed by about 50'......lol. That was awful. I hope Bennett got that hole on video. Every other time I played that hole I turned over my drive too hard. That was the only one that actually hooked up.

I am sure hammer was grateful to Connor for pulling the tick off his head at the restaurant too!

Most definitely. I had a nightmare last night about being covered in ticks. I kept waking up and checking myself for them. I'm paranoid now.

Last edited:
I wonder what the soundtrack the new video will have. After watching the old one, I always have Mr. Loggins in my head.

Sorry I had to miss out on this one. I had it marked on my calender for quite some time and ended up moving at the beginning of the month. It was hard to look at every time I opened my planner. Hopefully I can build my travel funds back up in time for the next one (and hopefully still have an invite).

....I did have just enough Flyboy mojo left from last year to pull off a win this weekend though.

Most definitely. I had a nightmare last night about being covered in ticks. I kept waking up and checking myself for them. I'm paranoid now.[/QUOTE said:
Stay in the fairway and you would have no worries! :)

These are some awards I would give to the meetup:

Most Dedication to a throw: Connor Jones with honorable mention to Mattallica. When it comes to throwing or falling, they know what the right choice is. They also both tore it up!

Most Awesome single throw: heartman for his sick HANGAR ACE! Honorable mention to Hammer for his crush.

Most (and best) Cheating (lefty throwing): BennetUA. Almost made me want to throw lefty...almost. His lefty thumbers were ridiculous. Though, jcrab66 had a sweet shot on 26. I could have sworn I heard chains.

Most "Tern-ed up awesome shots": BraveThrower. Seriously, this could be his sig disc. I am just waiting.

Best All Around Drives: This is tough. It's either New or Hammer. I would say its a tie. I only got to play a bit with each. Both threw further than even my internet distances.

Best Card-mate: Another tough one. Either Rita or Dora. I don't think Dora found her way into a sewer but she also didn't try and eat another dog and Connor's hand. Berg, thanks for jumping in on that. Seriously.

There are a ton more but I guess I should do "work things" while at work. Anyways, a HUGE thanks to Connor Jones (for this wouldn't have happened with him), BennetUA for his filming, and lastly but probably most importantly, Kelly.

Nice list anthony! Couple more:

Best Service: Winggers. Kudos to Osaka for putting up with us, but Winggers rolled out the red carpet big time.

Most Awkward Moment(personally):
Accusing jcrab of snoring, not finding until later that he slept in the suite...

Most Awkward Moment(group):
Junk punches from the little girl at the gas station. Everything about the little girl at the gas station.

Catch phrases:
-- "You get five country boys and some cups and I'll find you a keg!"
-- "I think I just wiped my disc in goose crap."
-- "I didn't like that disc anyways."
-- "Tern it up!"
-- "Ya'll can just drink your beers on our porch!"
-- "This course was MADE for lefties."
-- "Don't peek if you see me showerin'! I'm in the stucco house down over there...."
-- "You know you snore, right?"
-- "Sally Jesse Raphael and all her whore sisters."
-- "I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for a while."
-- "Sun's out, guns out."
-- "ALL the hamburgers?"

Thanks, hommie. However, you need to remember my shot after you parked your Wizard. My "I'm going to run it" shot......sharp hyzer with a Firebird that was only missed by about 50'......lol. That was awful. I hope Bennett got that hole on video.
Ask and ye shall receive, the FIRST peek at 2013DGCRFBA video, what should've been a simple "Arizona hyzer":

Latest posts