• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Vibram Open

I believe Steve Dodge sets the course pars for the golds using the scoring distribution from the Vibram Open. The DVD makes me think it is based on the top 50 places, so the par is set for the best players. I believe this is one of very few courses where you can rest assured that par IS set correctly.

it was cool being able to watch you throw. i know you left some out there, but im sure this round will fair better for you. good luck

it was cool being able to watch you throw. i know you left some out there, but im sure this round will fair better for you. good luck

Thanks man. Yeah I just wish I hadn't started so poorly. The cameras made me a bit nervous which really got to me on my teeshots. Thank goodness I putted well. It was still really cool to get to play in the spotlight though. Definitely showed me that I have some things I need to work on.

DGPTV coverage starts at 1:00.

I'd like to see Cahill put up another solid round. Frizzak nation is on fire!

Geoff Bennett and Cameron Colglazier are tied for 4th right now... anyone know who they'll put on the lead card between those two?

This. He's a bad bad man. Don't sleep on him. When he's hot he can beat anybody.

yea buddy, watchin the mountain dg experience he was playing like there was no trees. serious putting talent and can make bombing drives look like he's yawning while doin it. i picked him to win it. i think this is his first time out to the course too.

and live scoring just coming in, not even from the first card..or last depending on if the glass is half full or empty.

Last edited:
I think the determining factor after the first round is pdga number, which would make it Geoff.

yup pdga #
:\
going to be an irritating round to watch. im curious just how long he takes on average tho. honestly would have rather had colpisser on the card.

Course got a lot harder today... Par 54... Steve Dodge is getting setting par for 1066 rated golfers. :p

Latest posts