• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Am Worlds...Minneapolis

Maybe I just missed it, but now that there have been some test tournaments, are there any plans to make modifications to any of the courses (ie. OB lines)? Most important, does anyone have a clue how they are going to do the 18 at Kaposia? I got out to play all the courses around the Majestic and I am super pumped for Worlds. Curiosity has got me wondering now.

any homies need a place to crash a night for free if its a long ride. im going to be in mankato mn probably till summer end. and if not, ill tell my rooommate to house you. or you could tent in my folks yard for free too in andover mn. pm and we can work it out

Maybe I just missed it, but now that there have been some test tournaments, are there any plans to make modifications to any of the courses (ie. OB lines)? Most important, does anyone have a clue how they are going to do the 18 at Kaposia? I got out to play all the courses around the Majestic and I am super pumped for Worlds. Curiosity has got me wondering now.
The only special OB lines will be the island hole at Lions Park, the narrow OB on the stream hole at Kaposia and a special island hole at Kenwood. No USDGC type OB lines separating fairways. The Kaposia 18 will be like this: 1-to-4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20-to-21, 22, 23, 24-to-3. We might play 14-to-15 but only if there's time to clean up the stretch between 14 and 15 basket.

The only special OB lines will be the island hole at Lions Park, the narrow OB on the stream hole at Kaposia and a special island hole at Kenwood. No USDGC type OB lines separating fairways. The Kaposia 18 will be like this: 1-to-4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20-to-21, 22, 23, 24-to-3. We might play 14-to-15 but only if there's time to clean up the stretch between 14 and 15 basket.

Sounds like a lot of very nice work is going in to these courses to make them ready for the worlds. Love it. Continued thanks.

I know that the final layout is imminent; tees, targets, lengths, OBs, etc. What is the prediction that some of those layouts will be available online?
Thanks,

I like that layout. Has got me thinking. Sad to not be playing 15 stright up. Missing 25 as well. I like these hole. Can't wait to get back there and play this layout.

Anyone know if you have to be playing Am Worlds to play Dubs at BRP? It would be great to play dubs with someone from out of state. I live 15 min from BRP and play it about once a week. I am rated at 900 and play most shots RHFH. If anyone needs a partner or knows if I can play in this please let me know.... Thanks

any homies need a place to crash a night for free if its a long ride. im going to be in mankato mn probably till summer end. and if not, ill tell my rooommate to house you. or you could tent in my folks yard for free too in andover mn. pm and we can work it out

retracting my offer i start work

Am I going to have any trouble playing this layout between the 17th and 20th?