• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Innova Calendars

DavidSauls

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
.....featuring glossy disc golf pictures from exotic locations like Hawaii, Australia, Finland, Taiwan, and Newberry, SC.

A once-in-a-lifetime event, sure to be a collector's item. Get yours now!

Should be any dealer. I'd guess about $5.

Check out the November pinup.

I took the November picture that is in the current calendar. And the December picture from 2012. And the cover picture of 2011...and the April picture of 2011.

I don't think there is any photo worth seeing in the 2014 calendar. JK.

Chattooga Belle's run is over, but there are three South Carolina courses, along with all those more-exotic locations.

I usually like to see how many I've played....but it's getting so I'm going to need a passport. This year it's 3 or 4, pending a ruling on whether playing Winthrop Lakefront counts for a picture from the Gold layout.

Still dazzled to see my yard in there. It's going to be November on my refrigerator, all year.

Innova asked for one of my pictures in better resolution. Still didn't get it. Two of my pictures did make it in their dealers catalog last year and one in their course sales information.

Keep in mind Mr. Sauls, not all my pictures that have been on the calendar are from Chattooga Belle.

Ah, it just seems that way, perhaps because they've been a subtle reminder that I haven't made it up there yet.

Why don't all the companies get together and do a Womens swimsuit calendar? Now that one I would buy.

BcxnwJJ.gif

And I still haven't made it to Stoney Hill...and my oldest son is now living in Newberry...so I get down to your area more than I used to. As far as the calendar goes, I'm a fan no matter if a picture of mine makes it in or not.