• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Innova Star Thunderbird fund raising discs available

Innova recently molded a fresh batch of Star Thunderbirds
specifically for the 2015 Bowling Green Ams fundraiser. The first run of solid color discs, we have a limited number of these to support the BIG event and make it a great experience for all!

Voted the 2014 Thrower's Choice Disc of the Year from All
Things Disc Golf, the Thunderbird is finding a permanent home
in many bags across the disc golf universe.

Mailing will be early next week - so if you want one:

Pay pal $20 (includes shipping USPS first class) and be sure to include your shipping address to:
[email protected]

Attachments

• bg 2105 innova cfr.jpg
    bg 2105 innova cfr.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 60
Dynamic Discs fund raising disc available

Jeremy and the guys have made the BG AMS a Moonshine Suspect for our fund raising disc!

Only 100 were printed, and 1/3 were bought prior to announcements - so jump on board if you want one.

Pay pal $18 (plus $3 shipping) to [email protected] and be sure to include your shipping address. They can also be picked up at Throw Down The Mountain in Central Florida over the next two weekends to save on shipping.

Green, Silver, Gold, Red, & Purple stamps. If you pre-ordered they are in the mail already . . . enjoy this great midrange from Dynamic Discs.

Attachments

• BG 2015 DD disc.jpg
    BG 2015 DD disc.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 54
Mellow Mushroom random drawing winner # 5

This weeks Mellow Mushroom winner is Ben Foltz, Advanced man player from Ft. Thomas KY. Pick the $25 up when you check in and enjoy some great food and beverages!

Skeet Schienski has come through again, releasing this great art work for our full color Innova star ROC3 disc for the fund raising efforts!

pre orders will be mailed December 31st from Bluegrass Disc Golf Winter HQ in Central Flordia, and there are about 65 of the 100 limited printed disc that are available for purchase.

If you want one, pay pal $20 plus $3 shipping to [email protected]

We will ship ASAP, so they should be in your mail box shortly after the first of the year.

Thanks to all who pre-ordered with you registration and got the early bird special pricing!

Has anyone gotten this disc yet? I sent the money but didn't hear anything back or get anything. Maybe lost in the mail? I don't have the most trustworthy mailmen sometimes.

Has anyone gotten this disc yet? I sent the money but didn't hear anything back or get anything. Maybe lost in the mail? I don't have the most trustworthy mailmen sometimes.

I didn't order one, but this just came in an email message, so I think HB is trying to keep folks updated on the shipping (my italics & bold):

"The almost weekly update . . . winners of the Mellow Mushroom gift certificates are announced each Monday on the forum thread for the event on Disc Golf Course Review: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2669312#post2669312 . . . . this is also where all official announcements and answers to questions from the TD are posted . . . . and a good place to find rides, talk smack, or get hints on what else to do for the week in Bowling Green. . . . due to delays in shipping to us, the fund raising discs are just now all in the mail so look for them shipping for Florida this week . . . . Discraft and Prodogy have not released their fund raising disc yet, so watch for that announcement. . . . HB - TD BG AMs"

And leave it to UPS to make a liar out of me. Checked the mail box just now mail comes at 3pm CST . Disc is here. It looks awesome.

I went to BG yesterday to play some practice rounds at Ephram White and Basil Griffin. The wind yesterday was no joke. Made for a really tough couple of rounds especially at Ephram White.

I went to BG yesterday to play some practice rounds at Ephram White and Basil Griffin. The wind yesterday was no joke. Made for a really tough couple of rounds especially at Ephram White.

but you can't ask for better weather in January here. 55 and sunny, even with a little wind. I played at Basil on Saturday, absolutely beautiful. Going to Yakis today

Phil Moore is another course in BG that the wind is Killer - I need to remember to throw a Max on every open hole.

Mellow Mushroom random drawing winner # 6

This weeks winner is Anthony Sorrels - Intermediate player from Kentucky!
$25 gift certificate from Mellow Mushroom will be waiting for you at check in!

Circle's Edge Disc Golf coming to flymart

Be sure to stop by Circle's Edge Disc Golf flymart table Friday night and see what Josh is bringing for us to enjoy!

There is only a few spots left in the big vendor room, so let me knowif you want one.

The flymart is open to any disc golfer - even if you are not in the event, so make the run Friday night to Bowling Green to see one of the largest displays of disc golf products in the world!!!!!

Attachments

• Lammerding logo.jpg
    Lammerding logo.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 13
Players Tables in Flymart

Sean Morgan is brining "Cheep New and Used Discs" to the players table section of the flymart! Sean got in off the wait list as some other players dropped, and jumped on the flymart table to move some stock.

. . . . we have 6 tables left in the conference room next to the gym where we allow REGISTERED PLAYERS in the event to have ONE table for their items, their club fundraising efforts, or their business to display and sell products.

If you want one contact [email protected] . . . the costs is $50 and can be pay pal or check - first pay first reserved.

We were late to sign up but if a friend and I were to sign up for the waiting list what do you think the odds of us going would be

Latest posts