• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

TD Nate said that the Eureka temp course has an SSA of ~63, meaning +3 should be 1000 rated. Makes me curious what it actually shakes out at.

Paul's 51 was good for a 1088, Simon's 53 a 1074. Grand Rapids local Jon Perry with a 53 as well! :thmbup:

"Paul, what is your game plan for the Final 9?"

"Layup on every hole. Don't go for anything."

It seems like that is exactly what he said to Terry, and I can see his point. That puts the pressure on Simon to try and take more risks to pickup the two strokes he needs. Hole 2 comes to mind as some place where Simon could think about an Eagle, considering Paul is almost guaranteed a birdie when throwing simple control shots.

"Paul, what is your game plan for the Final 9?"

"Layup on every hole. Don't go for anything."

It seems like that is exactly what he said to Terry, and I can see his point. That puts the pressure on Simon to try and take more risks to pickup the two strokes he needs. Hole 2 comes to mind as some place where Simon could think about an Eagle, considering Paul is almost guaranteed a birdie when throwing simple control shots.

Ice Man vs. Maverick.

Looks like a 3PM CST start now according to the live feed.

Catrina took the lead from Val with a birdie on #2, but then cards an 11 on #3.

She must have felt like

Baby-Laugh-to-Scared.gif

Judging from the scores it looks like there may be some serious problems with the course design/OB rules.

Women are really having hard times. Val gets the lead back as she posts a double bogey to Catrina's triple bogey. Meanwhile Page cards a bird to tie with Catrina, one throw back.

Judging from the scores it looks like there may be some serious problems with the course design/OB rules.

Why? If it's a stroke and distance hole and you throw OB five times from the tee box then who is at fault? It's insanity that some keep blaming the rules but they are doing the insane thing of rethrowing and keep going OB.

Latest posts