• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

watch

Ugh I am so computer illiterate. Here is a link to a youtube video of a skins match. Featuring Simon Lizotte, Cyrus Fuhrman, Jeremiah Kraus, Dutch Napier, and Scott Burnett. Played at Belmont Park in Dayton, OH, last Tuesday night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTbaZlnmfHI

Last edited:
Thx man. What am I doing wrong? Ive tried it 4 different ways and got the little icon above, a small black box, and a large white box. LOL:doh:

Last edited:
Were the audio levels off for anyone else between the two CCDG Pro Worlds Round 1 videos? No hating, just curious. I watched them back to back on my tv (via xbox360) and while I had tv audio at 15 for Part 1, which was just fine, had to crank it up to 25 for Part 2 to get roughly the same volume in the commentary.

Were the audio levels off for anyone else between the two CCDG Pro Worlds Round 1 videos? No hating, just curious. I watched them back to back on my tv (via xbox360) and while I had tv audio at 15 for Part 1, which was just fine, had to crank it up to 25 for Part 2 to get roughly the same volume in the commentary.

It was exactly the same for me. Part 1 was perfect and I had to crank it up for part 2.

Latest posts