• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

And please, make a thread for the Texas State Championships if you want to continue the discussion about it :)

There is a gap. Two removed trees wide. There shots were all long of the gap. The hole is normally a par 4. You can see a paper 3 was placed on the sign for the torney.

Soooo... either those are Cris D's lucky tourney pants?, or he's the only one there who knows about the oncoming snow storm :D

Soooo... either those are Cris D's lucky tourney pants?, or he's the only one there who knows about the oncoming snow storm :D

Every video I've seen him in so far he's been wearing those pants.

Or maybe I don't recognize him in other videos because he's not wearing these pants.

Dickersons pants

His girfriend says he has a pair of black ones to but he likes the orange ones i guess. And yeah the weather has not been good for us.

Also as far as hole 2 goes I walked with a group of intermediate players during the am tournament the day before and 3 out of four had a putt inside the circle for a 2. Only one hit the putt though lol. I think it was more of a fluke. That hole isnt really that bad.

Nota tourney, but interesting enough. Friendly skins match for $100 a hole at Blue Ribbon Pines

I was wondering if someone would post this. Excellent drama and an excellent forehand tutorial. You can really see the shape and benefit of tight over stable FH lines.

Last edited:
Just curious where disc golers come up with 2700 bones to throw down on a skins match? maybe it's just me but that seems like a ton of cash!

Just curious where disc golers come up with 2700 bones to throw down on a skins match? maybe it's just me but that seems like a ton of cash!

Well, they're only coming up with $1350 a piece. And I imagine they're presuming they won't get skunked and have to come up with the whole nut at the end of the day. As it turns out, it *only* cost Critter $450. :D

All that assumes they were betting their own money and not some donated sum.

Latest posts