• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

I know plenty of guys that putt that way from up close for "gimmes" ... never understood why.

So many great videos in this thread recently, definitely going to be watching a ton of DeLa coverage next week while I'm working (I'm a night manager for summer housing at Clemson, you basically sit behind the desk and watch Netflix, do hourly rounds, and hand out temporary keys if someone gets locked out of their room).

Thanks for filming this. I cant help wondering, as i watch that video, if Will would be better off going to a straddle all the time. His straddle putt looked great in that video and a lot simpler than his traditional putt.

Great vid, DiscEye. Good to see some southeastern disc golf back in the video section.

Love to see NGCT on video. That course is a lot of fun and challenge, and needs to be shown that it's more than just the chicken coop hole(which seems to often overshadow the rest of the holes for many).

Will's eagle on 6....truly impressive. That gap is smaller than it looks on camera, takes a bomb to get in line with it, and then a great shot up a steep hill to a tricky green.

PTB's putting tho......such little motion for such FORCE on a strong line. I WANT!

Great vid, DiscEye. Good to see some southeastern disc golf back in the video section.

Love to see NGCT on video. That course is a lot of fun and challenge, and needs to be shown that it's more than just the chicken coop hole(which seems to often overshadow the rest of the holes for many).

Will's eagle on 6....truly impressive. That gap is smaller than it looks on camera, takes a bomb to get in line with it, and then a great shot up a steep hill to a tricky green.

PTB's putting tho......such little motion for such FORCE on a strong line. I WANT!

Agree on PTB's putting. I had never seen or even heard of him but his putting was on point.

"We didn't use minis in the 80's; we flipped them over like men."

Latest posts