• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Memorial Championship presented by Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absouletly great for him if that is true. :clap:

I'm just a bit surprised as he was touted as the next big thing for few years. Why all the fuzz if he was never going to stay on the tour?! :confused:

Why does he have to be at every event to be "on tour"? I believe he played quite a few events last summer while school was not in session. Also, I don't think he's quite in med school yet, just undergraduate university (he's only 20). I'm sure come May, he'll be active and back playing tournaments.

Sexton probably should have let those birds get clear before he putt that one. They weren't in the way, but I think he left it short because he subconsciously didn't want to overthrow it. That's a mistake he can't really afford if he wants to hold off McBeth.

I can't even watch it... grrr... Keeping up with live scoring. Burning up data on my phone

I see Paul wearing a band om his knee...see this lot in the Army when people develop "runner's knee." Hopefully its just a precautionary measure and he isnt already dealing with knee problems at his age.

Furthermore....I REALLY wish we could see Lizotte's card....he's tearing it up!

It's nice to see that Philo & McCray are human. They both went OB & took a 4 on a 230' hole (#6). Seeing top pros mess up like that makes me feel like I could one day be playing on their level...pipe dreams. :)

I see Paul wearing a band om his knee...see this lot in the Army when people develop "runner's knee." Hopefully its just a precautionary measure and he isnt already dealing with knee problems at his age.

Furthermore....I REALLY wish we could see Lizotte's card....he's tearing it up!

He used to wear a full brace all the time like 3 years ago I think?

Everyone complains nobody calls time, then somebody calls time and everyone says it was a dick move. :doh:

Anyone care to give the deets about johne for those of us not watching?

Rumor from Terry is Paul went into a local business for something. Apparently even world champs need to use the restroom.

I thought he was defending Paul. What the heck did he say? All I heard was something about him and 2006 Worlds.

he counted to 30 and then said it was his turn and when someone said warning he said he did not get a warning in the world championships

Status
Not open for further replies.