• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Pro Worlds Results by Manufacturer

tomsdiscs

Birdie Member
2018 (Mens) Pro Worlds Results by Manufacturer.
While Innova took the top 3, Prodigy is very well represented.
Trilogy did not do so well.
Andrew Fish says he is Discraft sponsored on social media, but not listed on Discraft's website, I assume it needs updating.
I do have my opinions on Trilogy disc design, how the wings are usually hollowed out with relatively more weight in the flight plate.....
Different story on the womens side, Trilogy took first (Paige B.) and second (Paige P.), as well as other slots.

1 Gregg Barsby Innova
2 Paul McBeth Innova
2 Joshua Anthon Innova
4 Paul Ulibarri Prodigy
5 Matthew Orum Prodigy
6 Seppo Paju Prodigy
6 James Conrad Innova
8 Cale Leiviska Prodigy
9 Kevin Jones Mixed/Prodiscus
9 Cameron Colglazier Prodigy
9 Richard Wysocki Trilogy
12 Chris Dickerson Prodigy
12 Andrew Presnell ???
14 Nikko Locastro Mixed
14 Nate Perkins Discmania/Innova
16 Martin Hendel Innova
16 Calvin Heimburg Innova
16 Chris Clemons Trilogy
16 Andrew Fish Discraft
20 Philo Brathwaite Innova

Discraft team page is always way out of date. I get the feeling the company is in a bit of transitory phase right now. I've been throwing Discraft discs for 30 years (27 of those with the Sky-Styler), and hope they can get it together. Time for their young talent to step it up.

Great showing by Prodigy.

Well played to Innova and Prodigy. If you offered me odds on prodigy placing 5 in the top 10 I would have laughed.

They have a lot of very talented players.

I'm not surprised by the results at all. The only thing that caught me off guard is that McBeast didn't pull it down. That said I am thrilled by Barsby winning.

Much love to Barsby!

Pretty sure all of those guys have been in the Top 10 before with the exception of Seppo.

And Seppo is a European Champion. I hope he sticks with the new putting motion and really dials it in. He looked way better than he did at Kona.

Discraft team page is always way out of date. I get the feeling the company is in a bit of transitory phase right now. I've been throwing Discraft discs for 30 years (27 of those with the Sky-Styler), and hope they can get it together. Time for their young talent to step it up.

Great showing by Prodigy.

Discraft is finally filling the void left by Brian Sullivan's passing and hiring some good talent internally. I expect them to start making some moves by next season.

One day Trilogy will create flippy enough disc for your weak arm and you will like them.<3

Huh? Most of there stuff is flippier than they advertise anyway. Besides, they already have a slew of advertised flippy stuff that's pretty much uncontrollably useless anyway.

But hey, thanks for looking out for me:thmbup:

2018 FPO Pro Worlds Results by Manufacturer:

1 Paige Bjerkaas Trilogy
2 Paige Pierce Trilogy
3 Jessica Weese Innova
3 Sarah Hokom Legacy
5 Rebecca Cox Trilogy
6 Catrina Allen Prodigy
6 Zoe Andyke Trilogy
8 Kristin Tattar Trilogy
9 Natalie Hollokoi Trilogy
10 Hailey King Discraft