• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 USDGC (Jomez lovefest optional)

Why do you keep bringing up FIFA? We're not talking about the German or French soccer pay gap. We're talking about the US. The men collected to $0 and the women collected $4 million. It's irrelevant if the French men won $40million. The only thing that matters is how much revenue the men vs. women generate for US Soccer, which your sources all point to being roughly equal.

It's a real simple question, instead of repeating your talking points ad nauseum, why don't you answer it? If the women and men bring in the same revenue, why should women be paid less?

Already broke my promise....oh well.

Lets make things even more simple.

Forget WCups, media and any other revenue generated by either team.

Advocating for the USWNT to make MORE MONEY is a legitimate pursuit and the team has proven over and over they deserve it. They easily can leverage their WCup wins and negotiate a much better CBA for their team. We all can agree on that and support them at every turn. Right? Good.

BUT, when the media, politicians and SJWs frame the ENTIRE ARGUMENT in a MALE verse FEMALE / USWNT verse USMNT....they HURT their cause because the math does not support this narrative. It is a fallacy and the amount of virtue signalling in the above groups is misinformed at best and willfully ignorant at worst.

USWNT deserves HIGHER PAY = :thmbup::clap::D<3
USWNT deserves EQUAL PAY to the USMNT = :thmbdown::wall::(:doh:

USWNT deserves HIGHER PAY = :thmbup::clap::D<3
USWNT deserves EQUAL PAY to the USMNT = :thmbdown::wall::(:doh:

HA!

If anyone responds with - "Why did you not just say that?" in reference to the above....I will hunt you down, tie you up and torture you by reading BOTH of the National teams CBAs to you in their entirety.

The water cooler is for non disc golf discussions. Explore this f orumn more.

I understood what you were saying - just an attempt at a little humor on my part.

If you are going to police the forum for threads that drift off of disc golf, wouldn't you start with every one that morphs into a BBQ or Pizza Topping debate?

I don't know why people would even debate that stuff on a disc golf forum. We all no pepperoni, bacon, and sausage are one and only correct pizza topping.

No pepperoni? No bacon? No sausage? So just a cheese is the one and only correct pizza topping? :thmbdown:

Looks like Casey got his dad to finally join the fun. Another word puzzle to solve.

HA!

If anyone responds with - "Why did you not just say that?" in reference to the above....I will hunt you down, tie you up and torture you by reading BOTH of the National teams CBAs to you in their entirety.

But what do the CBAs say about the best pizza toppings? What about crust type? These are the hard hitting questions we need resolved on these forums. I for one believe pineapple/chicken>sausage/onion. And deep dish is supreme. :D

Sausage, onion, and peppers.

Scientifically proven to be the best toppings.

giphy.gif

Latest posts