• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 20-23

MPO played 3 courses. You only found 3 of 54 holes interesting?

My bad. I just realized that I only watched rounds 2 and 4, which were both at the Innova Champion course. If you tell me the holes on the other two courses were interesting I'll take your word for it but I'm done watching tourneys on disc/ball courses.

Again, I'm no expert, but I get my best distance chucking a somewhat understable disc flat. If I were Paige I'd throw something more like a Knight. Ripped hard flat (or even a touch hyzer) it'd pop up easily and bomb. A Sheriff might also work.

Those forced anny releases are so inconsistent. For every smashed drive Paige had it seemed like she threw 5 below average ones. Torque-overs that crashed and burned prematurely.

A Ballista Pro is a good disc to have in the bag for windy shots, but I just don't feel like she has the arm to really mash it flat for big distance.

She's rounding too much. Easy bad habit to slip into. Her putting looked fantastic though, especially compared to the rest of the field so that's a good takeaway for her.

Yea, seemed like she was trying a bit too hard to compete with the others for distance. She won World's by being consistently in the fairway and making great upshots and putts.

I'll take your word for it but I'm done watching tourneys on disc/ball courses.

When it comes to watching the top elite players, I could care less what course they are playing. I just like to see who steps up their game and takes down the win. Literally any course, any of the top 10 players could win imop.

My bad. I just realized that I only watched rounds 2 and 4, which were both at the Innova Champion course. If you tell me the holes on the other two courses were interesting I'll take your word for it but I'm done watching tourneys on disc/ball courses.

I'm not going to tell you what you find to be interesting, that's what Greatest Hits albums are for. Since your done watching these, there's really no point.